Dosage for my 1st cycle?

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What dose should I run test e 12wk cycle at?
My stats
5ft 11
165 lb
Training 3 times per wk.

I will be running an AI probably Anastrozole if I can source some.

Pre-pct HCG blast

Pct - tamoxifen and clomid.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi only:) I find ur weight a little too light. I feel u should focus more on ur diet since it is what controls if u pass or fail on a cycle. For ur first cycle 500mg is enough but truly gear is not more important than having ur diet in check. If possible pls post what ur trying to achieve on this cycle hopefully bulk cuz if ur tryin to lean out ur gonna look like a under wear model:0 post what u eat daily , that would be able to help u a little. There's a cool guy here by the name of spongy . He knows his shit when it comes down to eating. Once again welcome home to SI <:p

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're an ecto, its a tough situation. But at 165 pounds and 5'11" you WILL lose whatever you gain from this cycle if you can't eat enough. There isn't a magic number for weight, but 165 definitely isn't it.

Don't waste your money. Start eating and when you're making steady gains maybe then you're ready. How long have you been training? How old are you?

Reaction score
Put some more stats aboutt you so the bros here can help you. Eat like a MOFO brotha, you may be lean but need to be focus on your diet. Don`t take this wrong but to be succesfull in your cycle FOOD will be the magic not the gear...

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers guy. I will post more info soon. Im 27 and have made steady, but frustratingly slow, gains over the last 15 month (30 lb)Maybe I do need to wait a while.. What would a more suitable weight be? I know myself that my diet could be better even though I'm am always eating as much as I comfortably can. Anyone got a larger stomach I could have surgically swap with mine? Being a skinny fuck every lb gained is hard.

I'm always glad of advice from u guys. I will try get an average daily diet up. With 1 full time job and 1 part-time 2 kids and all the other shit diets are not that consistent. There is Just not enough hours in the day. Cheers again guys.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers guy. I will post more info soon. Im 27 and have made steady, but frustratingly slow, gains over the last 15 month (30 lb)Maybe I do need to wait a while.. What would a more suitable weight be? I know myself that my diet could be better even though I'm am always eating as much as I comfortably can. Anyone got a larger stomach I could have surgically swap with mine? Being a skinny fuck every lb gained is hard.

I'm always glad of advice from u guys. I will try get an average daily diet up. With 1 full time job and 1 part-time 2 kids and all the other shit diets are not that consistent. There is Just not enough hours in the day. Cheers again guys.

Like I said there is no specific magical number that will qualify you. Its all in the preparation though. I do all my food prep on the weekend. During the week I may need to make 1 or 2 things but thats it. That way all my stuff is packed and I bring to work or where ever. If you have to eat out, make smart choices.

In your case, don't be carbo-phobic. A lot of bodybuilders will tell you don't go crazy with the carbs. If you're that lean, fuck it... Eat some damn carbs! Have a baked potato, some rice, bread... Bring it on. Just watch the waist and make gradual changes to the diet. Nothing radical all at once.

Also, don't expect to be comfortable eating like that. I get to a point sometimes when I'm really trying to pack some weight on where I'm drinking cider vinegar a few times a day to aid digestion and I am eating probiotic caps like they are candy.

If you keep the fat low and the carbs high and protein moderate, you'll grow plenty without steroids.

bleachx

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like I said there is no specific magical number that will qualify you. Its all in the preparation though. I do all my food prep on the weekend. During the week I may need to make 1 or 2 things but thats it. That way all my stuff is packed and I bring to work or where ever. If you have to eat out, make smart choices.

In your case, don't be carbo-phobic. A lot of bodybuilders will tell you don't go crazy with the carbs. If you're that lean, fuck it... Eat some damn carbs! Have a baked potato, some rice, bread... Bring it on. Just watch the waist and make gradual changes to the diet. Nothing radical all at once.

Also, don't expect to be comfortable eating like that. I get to a point sometimes when I'm really trying to pack some weight on where I'm drinking cider vinegar a few times a day to aid digestion and I am eating probiotic caps like they are candy.

If you keep the fat low and the carbs high and protein moderate, you'll grow plenty without steroids.

In my early 20s I always thought I was a hard gainer too. Same kinda situation as op I'm 6'1 and couldn't break 180 then I got some advice like this, took it to heart and started to finally grow. By my late 20s I was around 220 and hadn't tried gear yet and I'm glad I waited and listened to advice. It allowed me to get closer to a natty potential. Listen to the Vets OP these guys know there stuff.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro, email me and lets talk about your diet. Your diet needs to be in check before you start running compounds. I promise you that I can help you start making some gains, and will be more than happy to help you!

Reaction score
Any time 1-on-1 advice comes with a referral, and then is offered it's a good idea to follow up on it. Spongy seems to be the resident diet guru so I'd take him up on his offer. I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum so I don't consider myself a hardgainer. But one question I always ask guys who '"can't" gain is how much milk are you drinking? Even skim milk is single most"anabolic" food I've found for my body. 17# in either 21or 23 days... mostly skim. I was as strong, as fat, abd as heavy as I had ever been. The extra fat turns most people away but given you're on the other end of the genetic spectrum it may not be an issue for you. Maybe try it for a week? It's real complicated...force-feed yourself a gallon a day throughout the day. I was 6'2" 235-ish when I tried it and it still packed weight in so fast it scared me.

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brother I made the same mistake you did with my forst cycle. I wanted to jump on not realizing that eating was 90 percent. POB is leading you right my man. Your not suppose to be comfortable when eating. If you are comfortable, that means you are just maintaining your current weight, not eating to gain. I heard it put best when someone said, "the larger the machine, the more fuel it takes to drive it!" If you are 160 and you want to be 180, then you have to eat like you weigh 180! This is not easy. It is outright painful at times, but you gotta do it. If it was as simple as roids and the gym, everyone hear would be on the Olympia stage! Diet is 90 percent... I know from experience! I was the guy who did two cycles with little to nothing to show for it.

Furthermore, rest assured that all of us hear struggle with diet sometimes. Contact spongy and get you a good calorie surplus diet ready. Buy a few cabinets full of Tupperware (I mean that literally) and start cooking all your meals Sunday night. You can do this man. You will be amazed at how fast you grow in the right diet! People will think your on roids!

It's 4:00 pm where I am at right now. I am on my 4th meal today. Right now, 8oz backed lemon pepper chicken and 6 oz of Yams. Its not even dinner time and Im up to 2K calories already today!

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sound advice guys. Im acting on your advice so hopefully some time down the line I will have some crazy before and after pics for u all. :)

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers guy. I will post more info soon. Im 27 and have made steady, but frustratingly slow,gains over the last 15 month (30 lb)Maybe I do need to wait a while.. What would a more suitable weight be? I know myself that my diet could be better even though I'm am always eating as much as I comfortably can. Anyone got a larger stomach I could have surgically swap with mine? Being a skinny fuck every lb gained is hard.

Doesn't sound all that bad to me for natural.

Reaction score
Don`t even think about it anymore brotha, get with Sponge man you will see the results you want.