Joint supplement

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Any recommendations for joint support? Currently taking test 250mg/week along with LGD, gw50516, Ostarine and I take arimidex every other day. I did 500mg/week for about 10 weeks then dropped down. Been on 250/week and sarms for about 3 weeks now. Really struggling to decide if I want to do a pct or just cruise until I get my next supply and blast 500 again. Should I drop my cruise down? I know 250 isn’t really a cruise.

Been experiencing some joint pain. Or I think that’s what it is. Almost feels like a pinched nerve at certain points through the motion of that joint.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
I really doubt you need a joint supplement. You very likely need more estrogen as it sounds like you are taking way too much Arimidex for that testosterone dosage. You didn't say how much arimidex you are taking but you said it was EOD. You may not even need any Arimidex at that dosage if your body fat percentage is low enough.

If it was me I would stop taking the arimidex. If you want to be sure get some bloodwork.

I don't know your age or medical history, but are you sure you want to keep blasting and cruising? The longer you go, the harder it will be to get your natty production turned back on should you ever want that.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Whenever I travel in Europe I inevitability end up supplementing my joints with a bit of rolling tobacco.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
I really doubt you need a joint supplement. You very likely need more estrogen as it sounds like you are taking way too much Arimidex for that testosterone dosage. You didn't say how much arimidex you are taking but you said it was EOD. You may not even need any Arimidex at that dosage if your body fat percentage is low enough.

If it was me I would stop taking the arimidex. If you want to be sure get some bloodwork.

I don't know your age or medical history, but are you sure you want to keep blasting and cruising? The longer you go, the harder it will be to get your natty production turned back on should you ever want that.

Okay good to hear, my cousin who has kinda been telling me what to do and he said he takes arimidex during his cycle cuz one time he started to get sensitive nips. but I guess that doesn’t mean I need to. I haven’t had any sides other than a bit of acne on my shoulders. So I’ll stop talking that. I want to blast again in a few weeks so I was gonna cruise and then get clomid nolvadex and HCG for my PCT after the blast. I’ll get some blood work done soon to see exactly what’s going on. How do doctors usually react when your results are out of whack?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
You probably should take it during a cycle. I am saying you likely don't need it -- certainly not as much -- during a cruise. The dosage of arimidex is often dependent on the dosage of testosterone or other aromatizable compounds.

BTW: you should be running hCG during your blast and cruise. Not during PCT.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
You probably should take it during a cycle. I am saying you likely don't need it -- certainly not as much -- during a cruise. The dosage of arimidex is often dependent on the dosage of testosterone or other aromatizable compounds.

I hear so much different stuff on here. Another guy posted how you should start clomid nolvadex and HCG after 5 weeks of being off test.

Rgiles227

Reaction score

I haven’t heard that yet anyway. I’m a beginner and this is my first cycle. Taking a shot for the rest of my life doesn’t bother me at all. From what I read taking just test by itself is the safest way.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
hCG is suppressive to your HPTA so it should not be used during PCT when you are trying to get your HPTA working again.

Using hCG during your cycle and/or while on a cruise keeps your testicles from completely atrophying. Atrophied testicles make it harder for your HPTA to recover during PCT. So you are doing yourself a favor if you run it. Even if you plan on being on TRT for the rest of your life I would encourage you to use hCG. There are a lot of benefits to not having raisins for balls.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
hCG is suppressive to your HPTA so it should not be used during PCT when you are trying to get your HPTA working again.

Using hCG during your cycle and/or while on a cruise keeps your testicles from completely atrophying. Atrophied testicles make it harder for your HPTA to recover during PCT. So you are doing yourself a favor if you run it. Even if you plan on being on TRT for the rest of your life I would encourage you to use hCG. There are a lot of benefits to not having raisins for balls.

Thanks for the advice! Lol so how much HCG while cruising at 250 and blasting at 500? Do I stop it at the same time end my blast and start a pct

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! Lol so how much HCG while cruising at 250 and blasting at 500? Do I stop it at the same time end my blast and start a pct

I recommend 500iu of hCG twice a week (every 3.5 days) regardless of what testosterone dose you are running. Some guys do 250iu.

You would stop the hCG about 2 or 3 days before starting PCT. It clears out pretty fast. So to be clear, you continue to take hCG after your last testosterone injection and stop shortly before starting PCT. This period of "waiting" to start PCT typically lasts about 3 weeks depending on your cycle. You are technically still cycling during this time while it slowly clears out of your body.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
I recommend 500iu of hCG twice a week (every 3.5 days) regardless of what testosterone dose you are running. Some guys do 250iu.

You would stop the hCG about 2 or 3 days before starting PCT. It clears out pretty fast. So to be clear, you continue to take hCG after your last testosterone injection and stop shortly before starting PCT. This period of "waiting" to start PCT typically lasts about 3 weeks depending on your cycle. You are technically still cycling during this time while it slowly clears out of your body.

Right on. Thanks. What PCT do you recommend?

Rgiles227

Reaction score

Will the hCG make me puffy? Also I watch a lot of the “anabolic doc” videos. Do you think he is accurate with his info and advice?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Will the hCG make me puffy? Also I watch a lot of the “anabolic doc” videos. Do you think he is accurate with his info and advice?

Hcg should not make you puffy.

Anabolic doc is not a good source of information IMO.

chandy

Reaction score

yea there really is a lot of Different things i see and read and hear about people with HCG. people say to take some while on cycle just so ur nuts don't disappear. others say it won't really do anything while using it on cycle. (obviously it does have it's good sides) like ur balls not disappearing and personally i think i'd take a small dose when i go on cycle simply for that reason alone.

but i do hear a lot of using HCG because it helps your natural production kick into gear a lot quicker. (which i am pretty sure i have read on this forum of people doing it for PCT and they said they would never do a PCT without it again and a few agreed. that's been around the first bit when i got here i read it so idk what the title or anything was)

the biggest thing i have seen about HCG is to not be taking enough to where your body becomes to accustomed to it and it becomes dependent on it (but i am guessing that isn't the case if u blast and cruise) taking it that whole time u kinda do become dependent on it i'm sure

incase you or anyone else on the board were wondering what i have heard for the PCT it would look something like (for long ester) days (after last injection)

18/ 20/ 22/ 24 750UI

26/ 28/ 30/ 500UI

34/ 36 250UI

i fell like it is the same as looking up AI's some places you'll read or hear people saying take AI's EOD so your bloods stay stable then some say to take it for a week/ week and a half once the gyno starts (or until it goes away then a couple more days)

(i don't really have any hands on experience just stating stuff so there can hopefully be more light shed on for this topic for me and anyone else who is just starting out and has come across the same wishy washy stuff)

Rgiles227

Reaction score
yea there really is a lot of Different things i see and read and hear about people with HCG. people say to take some while on cycle just so ur nuts don't disappear. others say it won't really do anything while using it on cycle. (obviously it does have it's good sides) like ur balls not disappearing and personally i think i'd take a small dose when i go on cycle simply for that reason alone.

but i do hear a lot of using HCG because it helps your natural production kick into gear a lot quicker. (which i am pretty sure i have read on this forum of people doing it for PCT and they said they would never do a PCT without it again and a few agreed. that's been around the first bit when i got here i read it so idk what the title or anything was)

the biggest thing i have seen about HCG is to not be taking enough to where your body becomes to accustomed to it and it becomes dependent on it (but i am guessing that isn't the case if u blast and cruise) taking it that whole time u kinda do become dependent on it i'm sure

incase you or anyone else on the board were wondering what i have heard for the PCT it would look something like (for long ester) days (after last injection)

18/ 20/ 22/ 24 750UI

26/ 28/ 30/ 500UI

34/ 36 250UI

i fell like it is the same as looking up AI's some places you'll read or hear people saying take AI's EOD so your bloods stay stable then some say to take it for a week/ week and a half once the gyno starts (or until it goes away then a couple more days)

(i don't really have any hands on experience just stating stuff so there can hopefully be more light shed on for this topic for me and anyone else who is just starting out and has come across the same wishy washy stuff)

That’s the same experience I’ve had. Can you explain the numbers on the cycle. I forget the format

New Threads