George St. Pierre UFC debut

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whoops mods fix the title to ufc please

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
havent watched ufc in a while . ever since boxing got lame then so did ufc for a min. ive been to a lot of show gun fights...they have low t stands set up to get the hip implant.lol..georges was impressive getting out of that arm bar. ..took some real shoulder power. im tired of decision fights though..i think they should make it go till you have a winner...someone is going to get tired. 3 min of exerting full energy is tough. mad respect for all those guys getting hit in the head for a living and my entertainment. lol

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
K1 lot more fun to watch if you don't know what's going on with the BJJ well use to be

Last edited:

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Karo is one of my favorites to watch still to this day. Sick judo and hybrid JJ before there was such a thing. Or in other words, a catch wrestler with sick Judo.

I’ve done all kinds of grappling and competed and coached at high levels. IMPO KP was special. I’d like to have seen him drug/drama free with a good strength and conditioning program and some MT in his game. But like BB said he was already ahead of his time.

Good find BB

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The Heat was the truth back in the day. Good find, Bro Bundy.

New Threads