Test enanthate problems

Reaction score
Hi!

I have made test e at 2019 june, 200mg/ml alltogether 250ml. 50g raw powder, 2%ba, 15%bb, the rest is oil. used 35-40 degree celsius water bath. Iwas using it till sept 1., got great results, the stuff was working well. At 2019 november I started using it again, the same batch, and it did have zero effect, I felt nothing from it, I didnt gained a pound from it. When I putted it into vials I didnt vacuumed them, so a little air was at the top, thats why its expired, or I did something wrong?

Another Question: I just got test e from another source from China 2 weeks ago, made it again like earlier, this time just 10ml at the time. I am using it since then, and it has absolutely no effect, and I dont understand what did I wrong....Or the raw powder was shitty?? It lokes like like the good stuff that I made at june, pls somebody help me!

Thnk you!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well if u have already made it incorrectly one could assume you ordered the powder incorrectly as well.

Reaction score
so if your 1st batch was the same batch and you got 2 different results...it tells me that the 1st one was placebo effect or the 2nd go around you werent doing something right. the way you make it i dont think its going to effect your end results

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
so the same exact batch worked great then 2 months later it lost all potency because it was possibly not sealed correctly ?

nope !

Reaction score
Hi!

Yes thats exactly what happened and I dont understand too, but I am not an experienced homebrewer, thats why I asked, I am not playing any game, I dont have nobody in my personal life who I can ask this, thats why I registered here to get an answer, not to play stupid games, and no it wasnt a placebo effect because I have gained more than 10 kilos at the first time...

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so the same exact batch worked great then 2 months later it lost all potency because it was possibly not sealed correctly ?

nope !

sorry homebrew but i have to agree here. it just doesnt make any sense that 2mo later it lost potency. sure, not sealing something right may weaken it based on what it is and how it oxidizes but not to the point of pure "great gains" and "nada". biggest question.... have you had your blood drawn? did you have it drawn on the "good batch"?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I buy 4 gallons of gasoline for my riding lawn mower/mode of transportation when I have had a few 2 many
I pour 2 gallons into the riding lawn mower, fire it up and mow my 6ft by 6ft patch of grass
2 years later its time to refill the riding lawn mower/partymobile, pour in another 2 gallons and go to work on the now 4ft by 4ft patch of grass

Morale of the story, the 4 gallons of gasoline worked no matter how much time went by
In addition I was pressured into buying a riding lawn mower when a goat would have been a better buy
Cant win them every time

Reaction score
Hi!

No I didnt get bloodwork done, but its not a question that it doesnt work good. First I had high bp from it, estrogenic side effects, crazy sex drive and strenght gains. The second time nothing like these, only I have got a little fuller, but the weight stayed the same. i dont ****ing understand. Maybe the ba, and bb expired and it destroyed the hormone? Or the grape seed oil expired? I know that these are stupid questions, but I cant think anything else. I stored it at room temperature, dark place.

New Threads