What was your first anabolic experience?

Reaction score
Unsure if anyones ever heard of and if they still sell these, but back in high school i used and sold m1t's ....huge hit in high school but huge joke nowadays im sure

Blacktail

Reaction score
Dbol from a local drug dealer lol. This was long before the internet

Reaction score
all my "bros" said, "just tell her to stick her finger up ur ass when ur about to blast it's amazing".
liars.
oh wait you said anabolics I read anal my bad.
maybe someone will find this helpful.

Haha thats funny

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
all my "bros" said, "just tell her to stick her finger up ur ass when ur about to blast it's amazing".
liars.
oh wait you said anabolics I read anal my bad.
maybe someone will find this helpful.

you didn’t enjoy it?

DOOM

Reaction score
My first cycle was CEL H Drol with a Reduce XT pct. Lmao, lost all my gains a few week after the cycle ended.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
Regular ol' TRT for me started 3 years ago. Currently blasting 500mg test cyp and prop combo. I'll let you know how it turns out lol

Big Mikey

Reaction score
My first cycle was test/decca/tren. I made some phenomenal gains & felt like the warrior sex god master of the universe the whole time. It was glorious.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
It was nanodrolone decanoate (decadurobolin) & primoteston.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
In 1997, I ran testosterone cypionate and deca for a LONG time to bulk, like 6 months. After that was done, I jumped straight into testosterone, winstrol-v, and equipoise for another 3 months to cut, or at least that was my plan. I ended up getting injured in the cutting phase and slowly lost 8 months worth of progress...

I often wonder if that is what caused me to need TRT in my early 40s OR if it was some of the supplements that I took through 2008 that were loaded with prohormones... Hell, some of them I didn't even know were loaded with the stuff.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
In 1997, I ran testosterone cypionate and deca for a LONG time to bulk, like 6 months. After that was done, I jumped straight into testosterone, winstrol-v, and equipoise for another 3 months to cut, or at least that was my plan. I ended up getting injured in the cutting phase and slowly lost 8 months worth of progress...

I often wonder if that is what caused me to need TRT in my early 40s OR if it was some of the supplements that I took through 2008 that were loaded with prohormones... Hell, some of them I didn't even know were loaded with the stuff.

You started one year before me. I cycled intermittently but never like these guys today.

Camoninja

Reaction score
My first cycle was in 2012. I actually started my first cycle after breaking my jaw in half due to a sports accident in my mid 20s. I lost so much weight and mass due to my mouth being wired shut it was the best choice for me. I started out running 250mg of sust split twice a week. And then upped it to a bit more throughout my cycle. My cycle only lasted around 10 to 12 weeks. Between the gym and food I went from 135lbs to roughly 165lbs.

Reaction score
Unsure if anyones ever heard of and if they still sell these, but back in high school i used and sold m1t's ....huge hit in high school but huge joke nowadays im sure
M1t and m1d were crazy! I did it for a week and was so strong that I had to quit. Like it was even effecting the way I thought. My brother gained 20 lbs from one. People were abusing it taking 6 pills a day without a pct. I eventually did epistave and gained 15 lbs and it cured my slight gyno anf my penor actually got bigger. Now the prohormobes are mostly dhea

New Threads