EpiAndrosterone- "Epi Andro"

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have never taken a cycle of anything before so I'm looking to try a very mild compound. My goal is to cut up and harden up for the summer. I heard Edi Andro is a great prohormone for cutting up and gaining strength. I also heard its non liver toxic and it's legal. I can buy it at any local Supplement Superstore. So I'm looking to try it also as a test to see if I need TRT since I have some low T symptoms. Any body on here ever try Epi Andro? What are the side effects? I heard from others that it really increases libido.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have never taken a cycle of anything before so I'm looking to try a very mild compound. My goal is to cut up and harden up for the summer. I heard Edi Andro is a great prohormone for cutting up and gaining strength. I also heard its non liver toxic and it's legal. I can buy it at any local Supplement Superstore. So I'm looking to try it also as a test to see if I need TRT since I have some low T symptoms. Any body on here ever try Epi Andro? What are the side effects? I heard from others that it really increases libido.

Just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it’s safe. SuperDrol was once a “supplement” and it’s now been scheduled as a aas. Pretty harsh compound.

I took animal test boost (Animal Stack) paks for months (years?) on end. There Were pro hormones in them. I can’t make my own testosterone anymore and I no longer can have children. Diagnosed in my early 30’s.

Supplemet companies don’t care about your health. Only about making a profit.

Steer clear IMO. Actual steroids are often better tolerated with known and avoidable sides.

Get your hormones tested before you take ANYTHING.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Just because something is legal, doesn't make it safe,
Imo pro hormones are more toxic
Than using the real thing!
I stay away from them & never suggest anyone to try them!

New Threads