Possible meat shortage?

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
seems to be a shortage on everything ...i think that is why we are still locked down...and why would they open movie theaters before salons and gyms? someone paid someone off...i couldn't even find deodorant ...its crazy still no tp...people are getting pissed...things are going to get ugly if they dont do something.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well the meat hoarders will be out in full force today.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Just left the market,
Good selection in my area!
Besides I'm well stocked!
Enough venison to last till next October!

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I don't know about the areas you guys live in. Here there have been limits on what you can purchase for weeks now. It seems to have worked pretty good if you can be a little flexible on your protein. I eat so much chicken I should have feathers.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
you know... if they wouldn't fukin blab their god damn mouths we wouldn't need to worry about shortages.

utter horse shit.

I better convert to being a vegetarian

true, just 2 days ago we bought 10lbs of bonless skinless chicken breast for 15 bucks at sams. Tons of meat in the meat department.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I am scared for what is going to happen in the aftermath... Think about all these companies closed down I do not think any is going to be paying any one at all and that's when the real damage will happen. For example I am in logistics so how many people are not going to pay for logistic services they had done because their vendors will not be paying them and so on. Every other type of business so much money got lost in this whole thing that later it will be really scary I believe that is when jobs will be lost business will shut down and shit will get crazy. I am not worried about meat I will drive to farms or smaller towns and eventually find what I need even if I have to go kill it myself.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the areas you guys live in. Here there have been limits on what you can purchase for weeks now. It seems to have worked pretty good if you can be a little flexible on your protein. I eat so much chicken I should have feathers.

same here. Mainly on ground beef and fresh chicken. Limit of 2 per customer.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
true, just 2 days ago we bought 10lbs of bonless skinless chicken breast for 15 bucks at sams. Tons of meat in the meat department.

That's like 50 bucks here.. I'd rather buy beef for that price.

New Threads