Can anyone guesstimate this athletes bodyfat% He’s 6’1 205

Musclebound8732

Best Physique At The Playground
Reaction score
Reaching that goal should be exceedingly easy.

EDIT:

You already look significantly better/more muscled than your goal physique. As such, I would recommend that you stop exercising and start a mukbang channel. You should be able to reach your goal physique in mere months using this method.

Thank you and I’ve heard that my physique is better from a few others but you know we are our own worst critic so it’s hard for me to think that highly about myself when I see myself everyday.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That shirtless athlete probably has a long, lean pp

chandy

Reaction score
you can see his oblique is pretty cut and lean but he doesn't have much ab definition in that picture. i'd say a solid 15%. if there was a better pic and his abs had definition i'd put him down to 14%

Musclebound8732

Reaction score
you can see his oblique is pretty cut and lean but he doesn't have much ab definition in that picture. i'd say a solid 15%. if there was a better pic and his abs had definition i'd put him down to 14%

Appreciate the feed back this is the only other thing I could find but again I see no abs really just a flat stomach.

chandy

Reaction score
Appreciate the feed back this is the only other thing I could find but again I see no abs really just a flat stomach.

from that video i'd have to say 15 16% tops but not 14%. usually even if u r like me and carry every bit of fat in the stomach u will start to really see those abs around 13%

Musclebound8732

Reaction score
from that video i'd have to say 15 16% tops but not 14%. usually even if u r like me and carry every bit of fat in the stomach u will start to really see those abs around 13%

Thats still pretty lean tho isn’t? 15%?

Musclebound8732

Reaction score

Thats still pretty lean tho isn’t it? 15%? Or fit?

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
there is a bf calculator based on measurements that you an find online. i dont know how accurate it is but i did it and its not more then 2%off

Musclebound8732

Reaction score
there is a bf calculator based on measurements that you an find online. i dont know how accurate it is but i did it and its not more then 2%off

Where? And still I wouldn’t be able to do the guy in the picture and video because I know nothing about him besides his height and weight

Musclebound8732

Reaction score
oh yea 15% is still lean. the avg bf% of the US is probably exceedingly higher. for men it is around like 28-30% women are about 40%

Wow did not know that the average bf% for men was that high thanks for the info

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Wow did not know that the average bf% for men was that high thanks for the info

It's like this, when you go out into the world at all the common places, you're more likely to see obese people. When you step into the gym, it's usually normal to see people with astonishing physiques.

Musclebound8732

Reaction score
It's like this, when you go out into the world at all the common places, you're more likely to see obese people. When you step into the gym, it's usually normal to see people with astonishing physiques.

very true. What do you think the guy bodyfat% is in the picture or video?

El Gringo

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure that baller is Eric Bledsoe. Who just so happens to also be 6’1 205.

And I barely pay attention to basketball

New Threads