Test Enenthate / Winstrol / Tren cycle updated

Reaction score
Sorry guys, your are right my first post I was kind of in a hurry to get some
feedback so it probably wasn’t the easiest to read.

Ok, I’m 23 and started my cycle towards the beginning of February. I weighed in at 184 ish pounds, I weigh about 207 today. (204 when I wake up).

Roughly 500-600 mg of Enenthate per week, and then I just finished 4 weeks of winstrol. I’m on week 11, I feel great, my gains have been very exceptional. I could show you guys some pictures if you want, only reason I’m not adding them is because they aren’t the best to compare to ( not the same location, or angle), but I think anyone would say that throughout the past 11 weeks I’ve gotten pretty jacked compared to what I was when I started cycle.

Today I pinned 25 mg of Tren Acetate...
Im planning on adding Tren to my
cycle and dropping the winstrol and extending my cycle another 8 weeks.

My question for you guys is should I keep my Test dose at 600 or should I lower it a little bit?? I’m planning on starting at 100 mg of Tren per week and then going up to 200 mg MAX dose.

I have cabergoline ready, I’m going to take either .25 mg E3D or .50 mg E3D, what would you guys recommend being that I’ll be on a fairly low dose of Tren. I still want to keep sides in check, and I’ve made a deal with my self that if the sides get nasty I will end the Tren...

This is pretty much an experiment, this is my first cycle and I know you guys are probably going to burn me for even doing anything but Test alone in my
first cycle. I just wanted to do one cycle to give me some break through results and
then lead a mostly natural training life.

I feel absolutely great, my
bench has went up 40 pounds, the pumps I get are unreal. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I don’t recognize my physique because of the drastic change in such little time.... 1 cycle!!!!!! It’s been mind blowing, I can see how this could be very addicting.

Not trying to make it too long but this is my main concern and the main reason I’m making this post.... Do you guys think I will recover just fine from this cycle? I know it’s a little long and I know that Tren completely shuts you down, and can be a very harsh compound. But if I run a good pct do you guys think that there could be any long lasting effects as far as my
male system.? I want to make sure
im able to have kids in my
future and a steroid cycle is not worth me not being able too.

My pct is going to be clomid and nolva.. Possible hcg since I’ll be completely shut down. What are your thoughts on hcg? I hear it’s good and a must have but then I hear that its
not good. Also I keep hearing proviron is good to add when on Tren..

Thanks guys and I would appreciate some thought out feedback. Hope this is a little easier to read and sort through. 😁

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
In my opinion, there are 3 main things that predict cycle recovery with proper PCT. 1) duration. 2) AAS types used. 3) age.

I'm not going to get judgmental here, but you've managed to fall into "aimless cycle" syndrome. You're extending the DURATION of the cycle. You're using a progestin TYPE of AAS that is notoriously suppressive. And you're just shy of the first AGE of where your testosterone will measurably drop.

That said, there is no way to know, at this point, if you come back to "where you once were" since I assume you didn't get bloods beforehand.

I'm a firm believer that nobody ever truly comes back where they were since testosterone production is inherently unstable and diminishes over time.

Tren was a bad call. It most often is. It's a progestin and even the FDA ceased male birth control trials with androgen and progestin mixes since the effects "weren't fully reversible" in a statistically significant number of men. You're currently on an androgen and progestin mix. Imagine for a second how profitable male birth control would have been...and the FDA canceled it. Says something.

My advice, if you care for it, is to cut it at 12 weeks and recover. You've made great gains, so try and solidify them.

Don't keep experimenting with your first cycle. You're just going to hear about how epic anadrol is...then go at it for 4 weeks...then bold cyp...some other weird mix. Then you'll be blast and cruise like the rest of us. Married to a needle at 23. Ouch.

Also, very rare to see a "one and done" cycle guy. The bug bites too hard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dam bro that hit hard fr. Just that comment alone is making me decide to not extend and add the tren. I gratefully appreciate the feedback as you sound very knowledgeable and that comment resinated with me a lot.
You are 100 percent right. and tren does sound very unpleasant the more people I hear talk about it. I didn’t jump into my cycle un informed. I done a ton of research before I started 11 weeks ago.
But dam dude, about 7 weeks in I started seeing results FAST. Then I added the winstrol,
and I was feeling amazing and getting bigger and bigger and I think that mindset got a hold of me a little bit. I can see now how this could turn into a problem if I don’t slow my roll.
But I wanna add a couple pics of when I first started and a pic I took yesterday. I just didn’t expect to grow that much, but they do say your first cycle is the one with the biggest gains

Attachments

• 0EB93C43-A634-4B26-819E-46A84D567E6D.jpg
    0EB93C43-A634-4B26-819E-46A84D567E6D.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 0D134FDD-524F-47AC-906E-A9A9FB7540FA.jpg
    0D134FDD-524F-47AC-906E-A9A9FB7540FA.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 8

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I agree cut it at 12 weeks save the tren for next time..you have pct in hand i hope?

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Dam bro that hit hard fr. Just that comment alone is making me decide to not extend and add the tren. I gratefully appreciate the feedback as you sound very knowledgeable and that comment resinated with me a lot.
You are 100 percent right. and tren does sound very unpleasant the more people I hear talk about it. I didn’t jump into my cycle un informed. I done a ton of research before I started 11 weeks ago.
But dam dude, about 7 weeks in I started seeing results FAST. Then I added the winstrol,
and I was feeling amazing and getting bigger and bigger and I think that mindset got a hold of me a little bit. I can see now how this could turn into a problem if I don’t slow my roll.
But I wanna add a couple pics of when I first started and a pic I took yesterday. I just didn’t expect to grow that much, but they do say your first cycle is the one with the biggest gains

First off...you look ****ing great. Congratulations on that serious progress. You should be proud. Good on you for deciding to capture and solidify those gains.

Man, I've been right where you were. I just wanted "a bit extra" and kept adding and adding...more time and compounds. Before I knew it, I was married to the needle at 26. If I could go back and change it, I would.

Glad to have a level head and another solid physique here.

Reaction score
Well I have clomid, And I can have nolvadex soon. I dont really see the need for hcg because it was my first cycle and I’m young so I’m thinking I should bounce back just fine. I was going to get hcg since I was going to add tren Being that it would of put me on cycle for about 20 weeks and I would of been suppressed from the tren. So I’m thinking just clomid and nolva and starting it about 3 after last pin ?

Reaction score
Dam bro, I appreciate it foreal. ����
I might try to dish off the tren to someone I know, just to get it off my hands. Tren sounds appealing but then again it doesn’t. It’s probably one of those love hate relationships.
You probably have to deal with the bad to get the good out of it... Do you have any experience with tren?

And any advice on pct? I want to maximize my chance of keeping most of my gains obviously. Lol

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Dam bro, I appreciate it foreal. ����
I might try to dish off the tren to someone I know, just to get it off my hands. Tren sounds appealing but then again it doesn’t. It’s probably one of those love hate relationships.
You probably have to deal with the bad to get the good out of it... Do you have any experience with tren?

And any advice on pct? I want to maximize my chance of keeping most of my gains obviously. Lol

I've got quite a bit of experience with tren. It was definitely a love/hate relationship. But the further down the road I went, mitigating the sides became more trouble than it was worth. I could take other compounds in place of tren and get what I wanted. I think most people find that to be true. Most DHT derivatives give you something comparable to "tren hardness."

Read this thread. This is a detailed description of everything you need to know regarding PCT. I'm a trt guy at this point, but I still occasionally use HCG. My doc prescribes it, so why not...

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/3728-First-Cycle-All-You-Need-to-Know

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Jol gave you fantastic advice. And he is probably the smartest guy I know... True story, Jol saved my life a few years ago. Listen to what he says.

and the DHT compound that you might want to look into is mast. You won’t have the size and strength gains that tren would give you, but it will help you stay lean through out (no substitute for diet and cardio) and it will help keep your e2 in check. The only side effect it is notorious for is speeding up male pattern baldness (if you are predisposed) and it gives you massive boners. If you are not worried about hairloss, I highly recommend giving it a shot.

New Threads