Shit my DR wants blood work or he will not renew my script

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
How long did you think that you could go? lol

Dude, just get your checkups and blast around them. I know that doesn't help you now though. lol

Even if you stop all together for 2 weeks, your test will still be high along with all the other sign of use like RBC, hemocrit levels. Shit, deca has like 17 day halflife and test depending on ester can be just as long. A month would be a better timeframe IMO

Hematocrit got me. Depending on how strict they are you should keep on eye on it, donate blood or have a great excuse!

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Always blast and plan around scheduled bloods (I know, you know that already), I do it for my "3 times per year" lipid tests. (Every 16 weeks).
After bloods I do a 8 week mini-blast (very minor, 1 CC per week of test-250 mg) I normally do 1/2 cc a week for HRT. (125 mg). Then 8-weeks normal TRT. (125).

It keeps my health in check and I love low doses... Good luck though, if you can let us know how you come out of this, that will be interesting.

Reactions: CJ

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Always blast and plan around scheduled bloods (I know, you know that already), I do it for my "3 times per year" lipid tests. (Every 16 weeks).
After bloods I do a 8 week mini-blast (very minor, 1 CC per week of test-250 mg) I normally do 1/2 cc a week for HRT. (125 mg). Then 8-weeks normal TRT. (125).

It keeps my health in check and I love low doses... Good luck though, if you can let us know how you come out of this, that will be interesting.

im a moron I kept blowing it off for like 6 months finally he had enough and is forcing it

I’m just going to finish up and redo everything and then go back and then follow these guide lines lol.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hematocrit got me. Depending on how strict they are you should keep on eye on it, donate blood or have a great excuse!

Yes my Hematocrit gets me too while doing cycles ,I have my Hemotologist watch mine closely

New Threads