Shit my DR wants blood work or he will not renew my script

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Well just was informed I have to go get blood work done in order to renew my script for Test.

I am mid blast right now so my levels will be through the roof.

If I leave the Deca and lower my test for 2 weeks will that help? or will Deca raise Test levels?

I should prob just tell him i'm doing a blast now I do not want to lose the script SMH.

Don't really need it but it is just good to have legitly.

What should I do here????

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
what all are you on and how much of each? you have 2 weeks until bloodwork needs to be done?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
what all are you on and how much of each? you have 2 weeks until bloodwork needs to be done?

They want it now but I said no they put referral in for test levels and cbc or some shit. I could buy a few weeks just wont get script but I do not wanna mess up my blast smh between a rock and a hard place.

Right now 500-600 test and 600 deca

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score

shit also I would need to take like 100mg a week so levels low so he dont lower the 200mg if I take the 200 and take the blood work it will be too high and he will lower it.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
yeah id try to push back the bloodwork due to the pandemic.

If you cant, id drop the test all together. It will still probably be too high but its your best bet. How confident are you in your deca? Alot of deca is faked with test.

also im not sure how trt works but is bloodwork not based on a set schedule? if it is random i wouldnt bother with high test cycles. just use trt test and rely on other anabolics for growth.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
shit also I would need to take like 100mg a week so levels low so he dont lower the 200mg if I take the 200 and take the blood work it will be too high and he will lower it.

Drop the Test completely for 2 weeks. It's much easier to explain away a low number vs a >1500.

Heck, drop everything if the RX is important to you.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Could maybe push back the test by saying that you're uncomfortable leaving the house during the pandemic.

Tried that lol they said wear a mash cause it's been a year since I got prescription and already 6 months late on my 6 month check up lol

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
yeah id try to push back the bloodwork due to the pandemic.

If you cant, id drop the test all together. It will still probably be too high but its your best bet. How confident are you in your deca? Alot of deca is faked with test.

also im not sure how trt works but is bloodwork not based on a set schedule? if it is random i wouldnt bother with high test cycles. just use trt test and rely on other anabolics for growth.

suppose to be every 6 months

pretty confident in my deca

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Drop the Test completely for 2 weeks. It's much easier to explain away a low number vs a >1500.

Heck, drop everything if the RX is important to you.

I will just hold off I think until im done with my blast so you think 2 weeks is enough time to crash my test levels??

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man I stopped worrying about getting scrips years ago......now my Endo just continues to ask me where I get my Testosterone at....we have a mutual respect from the start and I guess I was lucky in that aspect !

Good luck though brother hope all works out good!!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Tried that lol they said wear a mash cause it's been a year since I got prescription and already 6 months late on my 6 month check up lol
How long did you think that you could go? lol

Dude, just get your checkups and blast around them. I know that doesn't help you now though. lol

Even if you stop all together for 2 weeks, your test will still be high along with all the other sign of use like RBC, hemocrit levels. Shit, deca has like 17 day halflife and test depending on ester can be just as long. A month would be a better timeframe IMO

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
How long did you think that you could go? lol

Dude, just get your checkups and blast around them. I know that doesn't help you now though. lol

Even if you stop all together for 2 weeks, your test will still be high along with all the other sign of use like RBC, hemocrit levels. Shit, deca has like 17 day halflife and test depending on ester can be just as long. A month would be a better timeframe IMO

yeah I guess not a big deal not like I need the prescription at this point guess I will wait until after my blast and redo it and go from there was just nice having it I guess. I’ll get it back later I just don’t get that they can cut you off from something that your suppose to take for life but at the same time I guess my fault for not following procedure.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
yeah I guess not a big deal not like I need the prescription at this point guess I will wait until after my blast and redo it and go from there was just nice having it I guess. I’ll get it back later I just don’t get that they can cut you off from something that your suppose to take for life but at the same time I guess my fault for not following procedure.

I would tell them this and let them know that you can get it done by the end of the month due to the stay at home order. If they refuse, tell them that you will get another doctor. Honestly, I would look into that anyway.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
You don't need to drop the test completely. Just drop it to your TRT levels. Common fellas, half life. If your'e blasting cyp at 600, the half life is 10-12 days, so after ten days 300 of that is gone. Another 10-12 days and you're under what you take for TRT. So 3-4 weeks. But stopping your test completely isn't going to make it go away faster.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My average the last 3 times I’ve seen my Endocrinologist has been like an average of 1100-1200 and she has been on my ass about it being that high,I’m currently taking 150mg/week and my last visit I skipped a 2nd pin and when they tested the levels they were 636

Reaction score
I have been in the spot before and I use 50mg tren ace eod for 2 weeks before and by the time I test on the 3rd week my levels are below 100.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
You don't need to drop the test completely. Just drop it to your TRT levels. Common fellas, half life. If your'e blasting cyp at 600, the half life is 10-12 days, so after ten days 300 of that is gone. Another 10-12 days and you're under what you take for TRT. So 3-4 weeks. But stopping your test completely isn't going to make it go away faster.

Yeah Im just going to skip it until I get done with the blast and then start taking around 100mg for a while then go get tested

lfod14

Reaction score
What should I do here????

You can't leave the house, you're in quarantine to protect your mother that lives with you who is immune-compromised, remember? They're not gonna touch that! But that aside, do you have a mainstream doc running your TRT? I'd think if an optimization guy you'd probably get away with telling him.

New Threads