Help with understanding

Reaction score
Hey guys I have probably one of the most dumbest/confusing questions. I am planning on starting my first cycle of test. When the gyms open back up for us they open this Friday. I’m going to workout at least a month before starting my first cycle so I can get my body back use to everything. I’ve been research test HGH dbol AI and other stuff it’s so many different things. How did you guys learn the terms/differences to what these things may do or what you might need during a cycle while reading other people’s cycle information. I’ve noticed others running other things besides one thing. I’ve been reading that some pin twice a week along with pinning are you guys mixing other things in with the two pins a week? Hopefully this post isn’t to confusing to make out my thought process is probably everywhere trying to understand anabolics and how properly do this for the first time.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome mate
What are your stats? (age, height, weight, training, diet) this will help get a better answer for you

Also read up on the stickies which are pinned at the top of each forum section. They are a great place to start learning

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
To be honest it just sounds like you need to research more before you think about using. Before you start, you should know what your taking, how much your taking, when your taking it, how often your taking it and its side effects and potential consequences. You should also have your diet in check and a programme that suits you.

First cycle always is 500mg/week of Test C/E which should be split into 2 pins a week (mon 250mg, Thurs 250mg, repeat). You should have an AI on hand, along with some sort of estrogen blocker.

Those are the basics, if you don't know that then you need to research more. I cant stress enough how important research will be. You need to know 100% what your doing and whats going in your body. This isn't like buying a car or buying a new pair of shoes, because those things can be replaced if you damage them or they get too old. You can't turn back the clocks on your body though.

Reaction score
Welcome mate
What are your stats? (age, height, weight, training, diet) this will help get a better answer for you

Also read up on the stickies which are pinned at the top of each forum section. They are a great place to start learning

After i posted this i noticed the pins sorry . But I’m 25, 5,11, 200lbs, i workout 4 days on 3 days off.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
“Hello, I know nothing. Please teach me everything”.

Pass.

It’s all on this site. Get to reading. Nobody is going to spoon feed you at your level of knowledge.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!
Keep it simple,
1st cycle should be test only!. let us know..
More about yourself, goals,diet, etc!

Reaction score

Pass.

It’s all on this site. Get to reading. Nobody is going to spoon feed you at your level of knowledge.

Not looking to be spoon feed. Just trying to gain a better understanding. There’s so much information. But i will continue to read thanks for the response.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score

Pass.

UGBB savage moment of the day award

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your post is not confusing because it clearly says that you're not ready to start using AAS. I would suggest that while you're getting ready to get back in gym spend that month learning as much you can.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve noticed others running other things besides one thing. I’ve been reading that some pin twice a week along with pinning are you guys mixing other things in with the two pins a week?

Pretty sure I asked this previously as well lol

Yes you can mix and put in one pin.

New Threads