Anyone ever seen brown test e?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Given that its stuff I made, im more willing to inject it bc at least i know its sterile and worst case, its not what its supposed to be. but so far no issues. I have blood work scheduled for my diabetic dr so im going to push tht back a few so i can run this and get levels checked, that should at least tell whats going on. very well may be oxidized as hell. if i received it from someone in a vial, i wouldnt take it but since i put it together, little less worried

Reactions: Jin

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok so current update...no issues so far with any of the pins. The vial itself, no change in color whatsoever...looks the exact same as it did from day 1...so thats good at least. I did hear back from the source...they stated, as many of you all have, oxidation is likely the issue. Provided the date of purchase the amount in order to confirm it was from what batch, etc...no issues (we all know how that goes...of course they wouldn't have an issue lolz) but her 1st thing mentioned was that with the Test E, not always common..but oxidation of the powder itself with Test E changes. I know from experience, getting TE in the summer can be a pain in the butt with it melting and I have seen the powder after it melts, become a slightly darker color than in powder. But obviously this one stayed at the same temp bc it was in Feb and its oxidized for about a year, so makes sense for the most part. As far as other things, been pinning 2cc /wk and going on right at day 10, I havent been taking any aromasin just out of pure curiosity...slight increase there. been waking up in the middle of the night with some "other" aspects far more than on TRT. so in that nature, at least thats positive. so far its tested as TE, its held at 250mg/ml so i thats standard with no BB in it, color has stayed same, others here along with some other brewers and source mentioning likely oxidation and side effects of such...at least its not the worst case.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well its real at least. dr called me complaining that my test levels were off the chart and wanting to know when my last test shot was. fibbed and just said i think i may have taken the full amount by accident

Reaction score
I've had Test E go that color in the vial after a long time but never after the cooking process.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
that was an interesting read..certainly reinforces not to overreact to oxidative changes...though this was certainly unusual:/
Ive seen TestE do everything you described 'in the past', but certainly never that oxidized. I also left like 50g vacuum sealed for about 7mo then made it w/o any issue (the powder was definitely darker, not off-white powder) and no problems with use.

to me that looked like the oil used was Seasame seed.. but of course then the discoloration wouldnt be much of a mystery then.
Glad it turned out well,
-M3

Reaction score
Maybe it's one of those situations where he pins the brown Test E, and gets superpowers. Except the superpower is acidic diarrhea.
However he becomes a villain and focuses on aiming his powers at bank vault doors and armour trucks.

I have never seen something like that. Unless you cooked it over 300F for 30 minutes, which would be weird, because who does that?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay, I realize this post was brought back from the dead, but I would probably do a clean up run via filtration and crystallization before brewing anything with that.

New Threads