Anyone ever seen brown test e?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So have a batch of Test E powder that I've had since Feb, never been opened except to vac seal the bag. Been stored in a humidity controlled safe. Opened it up today and I swear looks like brown sugar. Put in the BA/BB and heated up, added the oil...looks like brownie mix in a jar. I know i've seen a few people on other forums say just chemical breakdown, etc. and brewed it up and no issue but never had this in years of raws. About to filter is regardless and shoot 3cc. If i never repost, we know why.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just never seen it do that. i had read some other posts with similar things and never really got a solid answer except one...said chemical breakdown from being left out. but this one hasnt seen the light of day or air so just odd. its just me, rather try it before tossing it.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely sounds like oxidation to me.

I'd probably toss it.

Alternatively, you could use it as a tasty seasoning on baked goods.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely sounds like oxidation to me.

I'd probably toss it.

Alternatively, you could use it as a tasty seasoning on baked goods.

only thing is, it’s been vacuum sealed since day 1. got it and sealed it up and its been sitting In a safe that’s temp controlled, humidity controlled, no light exposure, etc. I brewed it up, it’s like a lightly dark Tren (def not tren tho at 250mg), 2cc went smooth, no issues. Just no idea what’s up with it or if it’s Test. Had that standard TestE smell but something is off

GearGoddess

Lady Member
Reaction score
only thing is, it’s been vacuum sealed since day 1. got it and sealed it up and its been sitting In a safe that’s temp controlled, humidity controlled, no light exposure, etc. I brewed it up, it’s like a lightly dark Tren (def not tren tho at 250mg), 2cc went smooth, no issues. Just no idea what’s up with it or if it’s Test. Had that standard TestE smell but something is off
I've seen this, definitely oxidation and something missed or short cut taken when raws were made or some extra chemical added that it reacted this way. I can bet that your vial will be black in a few days. Almost with an olive oil green tint to it.

I don't think you can save it but I'd be hesitant to use it. The smell should be regular TE

andy

Elite
Reaction score
no I haven't seen brown test e never. get another Vial

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Like mentioned, I would toss it.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I certainly wouldn't risk something that may cause you to end up at the doctor or ER especially with the state of things right now. You could wind up worse off. Remember a good amount of people end up with HAI's each year.

Last edited:

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so update: im alive. ass cheek is all good, no swelling no nothing. obviously doesnt tell me that it isnt bad or not TestE but least its sterile. the odd thing is, i ordered 2 batches, one for me and 1 for a friend.

GearGodes... smell was regular TestE, nothing different on that. as far as the vial, so far its still the same. i have a big beaker of it thats tren color and the single vial to see if it was just cuz so much in there.

hell if anyone wants a vial, have at it lolz

ill see if i can get a pic up here. whats that web link thats not imgur....

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok so here are some photos: large vial - looks dark as hell b/c of all in there. smaller vial so i could just simply have a single to see how it looked. powder. feels like test, squeezed it and powder form but still turns goo as you rub it like normal TestE would. smell same

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Looks like Pepsi.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like Pepsi.

Pepsi...what pepsi you been drinking!? watered down pepsi maybe..or maybe i just get that dark dark pepsi lol

so far the glute is still stable and no issues. might simply just take 2cc/wk for a few weeks and see if notice an uptick to at least know if its good. curiosity got me on this.
ive asked the supplier for some input

GearGoddess

Lady Member
Reaction score
ok so here are some photos: large vial - looks dark as hell b/c of all in there. smaller vial so i could just simply have a single to see how it looked. powder. feels like test, squeezed it and powder form but still turns goo as you rub it like normal TestE would. smell same

Keep an eye on the color change. Take weekly pics or every few days. I'm sure it will go much darker as I previously mentioned.

Update us on what your supplier told you. There's definitely something missing or extra added. Processing solvent of some sort.

Torres

Reaction score
You said it smells like Test E?!? I never brewed and didn’t know Test E had a smell, but if you brewed it up and tried it , and still haven’t gone into convulsions , then maybe it’s good.
I was gonna say that the reason it turned was because of oxidation, but who knows.
Any feedback from the supplier ??

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the color change. Take weekly pics or every few days. I'm sure it will go much darker as I previously mentioned.

Update us on what your supplier told you. There's definitely something missing or extra added. Processing solvent of some sort.

yeah i've got both of them sitting right beside me so i have an idea. im take a small amount from the single vial for right now but thats just temp so i have an idea.

TestE, at least for me and for a lot of others mention a distinct smell to the Test. I've gotten it from 3 sources in the past and all the same type of smell.
but no issue with the shot.

as far as random thing... i know test kits are pretty much garbage but figured what the hell, a buddy of mine love doing them anyways so i bummed 2 from him, traded him some things to cover the cost. but ran 2 tests on it and came back as Test E confimed, so at least i know its in there. it may be oxidation as mentioned above, and got that answer from someone here as well that i trust completely. so maybe just pure oxidation.

You said it smells like Test E?!? I never brewed and didn’t know Test E had a smell, but if you brewed it up and tried it , and still haven’t gone into convulsions , then maybe it’s good.
I was gonna say that the reason it turned was because of oxidation, but who knows.
Any feedback from the supplier ??

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Glad to see your still alive.

New Threads