****in' China

Reaction score
So I'm new to the forum but old to the game. What worries me more and more is the availability and safety of China raws. Everybody talks like their will eventually have to be another switch, like when everybody moved to China from Mexico because of Raw Deal.

It feels like every day we are inching closer to that, yet there is no solid replacement yet.

I have source I trust, but I haven't made any orders in a few years and I'm curious if it's going to be like walking into a mine field.

Let's say I used to theoretically make a raw order once every 2 months, never received a love letter. That's 6 packages a year.

What would you say my chances ordering now would get seized? Same, more, less?

Reaction score
Although the new regulation from chinese goverment lead lots of big raw supplier stop supplying,but there are still some supplier in this market, Qualtiy is also good. since Feb, we ship lots of package to US , UK. passing rate is very good, above 98%.i don't think you will receive letter or get seized.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Umm no offense to yall but this shit seems like an obvious baiting conversation.... I could be wrong but ...

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Most are clueless!

China laws are not stopping the production it actually has increased it with the factories allowed to do so.

The laws are about stopping the non licensed people from producing.

With that all the illegal producers quit and the liecened got more productive.

It has always been illegal to ship to the US and certain counties and never has stopped them.

What slowed things down at 1st besides the yearly new year is the corona virus, they had to shutdown 1st and production stopped.

Now the US is hit hard with customs looking for fake corona virus kits.

China is right now fully stocking up warehouses in remote villages as they are back in business.

For the ones doing it right and paying their dues in China buisness never stopped besides the effect the corona virus put on them.

You just got to know the right people to know the truth.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Umm no offense to yall but this shit seems like an obvious baiting conversation.... I could be wrong but ...

They are many months away from this bullshit again, meaning we debunked this along time ago and here they come with nonsense.

Reaction score
When there is money, there will be lots of ways to reach it. We sources are still here and just try to under water to hide ourselves. :32 (1):

New Threads