Roundness of the Triceps

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Should I focus mainly on the Triceps long head if I want more roundness of the triceps during a front double biceps pose, or should I go ham on all three triceps heads?

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks Gibs, doing Back and Triceps today anyway. That's why I had to find out about the triceps today.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You can work on one more than the other but at the end of the day, you really won't see a difference. Just pound them and hope they grow. Shape of the muscle is genetic and set in stone. Just work on making bigger what you have and don't over think it.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
You can work on one more than the other but at the end of the day, you really won't see a difference. Just pound them and hope they grow. Shape of the muscle is genetic and set in stone. Just work on making bigger what you have and don't over think it.

I figured it was mostly up to genetics, I always stay on top of them and they have actually come a long ways. They used to lack any roundness at all but after dropping bodyfat and focusing more and more on the long heads, the curvature is coming in. I just want that eye popping freakish roundness. My biceps genetically are better at the moment.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Just like every one says... less focus about the specific head just make sure your hitting elbow extension at all different angles. Over head, skull crusher, push downs, dips and or kick backs.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still keeping the big picture in mind. Also, hitting the triceps from all angles too.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i think true roundness of the arms is one of the final steps...it takes many years or die hard brutal work outs ..im just starting to get the second bicep head and i finally got the third tri head now im just working on making them bigger.
so to answer your question i do a lot of diamond weighted push ups and weighted dips to bring the mass. then there are a million other isolated movements to tweak them.
best advice i can give is look up a pro that you are genetically similar to and watch their training videos. this guy helped me a lot in all areas. his videos are worth watching...gives good helpful pointers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyBMKH1Rm78

New Threads