Help with bitcoin

bob54

Reaction score
I don't know why but I am having a hell of a time trying to buy bitcoin. On Coinbase it tells me I can buy $0/ a week and to apply for a limit increase. I click on the Apply Now and it won't take me to the application to increase my limit. I only want to buy enough to cover $135.00 for an order. Anyone have any advice a someplace I can buy bitcoin with out giving my SS number.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
coinbase my man .its an app. it takes it from ur bank and in 5 days it clears and u can transfer it to bitcoin but the price moves so u want to put a little more in in case it changes before ur money clears u can always move the money u didnt use right back to ur bank account...it has been the easiest for me. takes a min to get used to so use the time it takes to clear to learn how to use everything. best of luck

bob54

Reaction score
I don't think it's letting me buy anything. When I click Preview Buy it tells me I can buy $0/ a week using this payment and I need to apply for an increase. I am using a debit card, does that cause problems?

Blacktail

Reaction score
Could be your bank. It took me 3 or 4 days before I was approved to purchase.

bob54

Reaction score
I am going to try linking the bank account and see what happens

bob54

Reaction score
That fixed it,,but I can't send anything for 4 days. Oh well I waited this long,,,4 more days isn't bad I guess

Tatlifter

Reaction score
yes on coinbase if you want to go over 100$ limit you have to link your bank account which takes about 3 days.. they will do small refundable credits at around $1 and some change.. you confirm the amount they sent on their site and you are gtg

Rigorhead

Reaction score
Use your debit card to link your account, and do all the verification that it asks you to do. You'll have instant access to whatever you want to do. I set mine up entirely, and paid someone with BTC in just a few minutes. Then I paid someone else a few minutes later. (I'm trying a couple of new sources).

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
you have to link your account, then go the process of being "approved to purchase and sell bitcoin" its a process. its under settings.

Reaction score
abra dot com buy with cc. have to upload pic of your dl.. approval takes about 2 hours.. the fee for me was 15 bucks for 100.. after first approval bitcoin is in my wallet in about 45 minutes tops.. very easy...

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
the place i order from uses something called paybis. you basically use a cc it converts it to bitcoin and you just paste in the recievers address. there's a fee but it's pretty simple. don't really like having my cc in their db really but whatever. coinbase could actually be worse since it's linked to your actual bank account. 2 cents

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Go to settings, under settings is account limits.
Follow through with what they require which will enable you to buy, sell and trade bitcoin. Like i said its a process but once you clear it youre good to go.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Coinbase isn't so good these days, try cash app
Some vendors won’t accept cash app, and i have heard firsthand that sending krypto directly to vendors from coinbase can get you flagged.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I need to grab crypto as well, never used any... And never purchased cause anonymous is not really so....

Reaction score
Cash app gave me trouble and wouldn't let me by crypto until I had used it a few times. Some kind of security issue. It works great now though.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You all must be from the planet Krypton!

Reactions: CJ