Question About My Cycle

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am about to start my first cycle. I ordered a beginner cycle from an online store and received:

10 - 250mg Sustanon vials

(5) 100 tab bottles - 10mg Dianabol pills (Calvin Scott Methandienone)

100 - 10mg tamoxifen pills (Tamotrex)

100 - 50mg clomifene pills (Clotrex)

The cycle instruction I was given look like this:

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.37.05 PM.jpg

As you can see, they did not send me the Deca Durabolin which was supposed to be included in the cycle but added the Clotrex. From my understanding Clotrex is used post cycle with the Tamotrex for estrogen blocker, not as a substitute for the Deca.

Anyway, my question is, can I still use the supplements I have to create a beneficial cycle without the deca? If so, should I just use the extra Dianabol that was included? From my calculations the amount of dianabol that is used in that plan is 1680mg total over 10 weeks but they sent me 5000mg, which make no sense.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Wherever you got this advice from, I suggest that you ignore them from now on. It's terrible on many fronts.

An 8 Week cycle with long estered compounds. Bad advice.

Suggesting a beginner run 3 compounds. Bad advice.

Starting PCT immediately after the cycle ends, especially with it being long estered compounds. Bad advice.

Not sending you what you ordered. Red flag.

No offense, but you really should take this stuff more seriously before you jump in. There's tons on info here about beginner cycles, I suggest you start reading.

Reaction score
So does that mean this is unsalvageable?

I should add,

This is my first cycle stacking supplements. I have done just Test twice before.

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Salvageable depends on if the stuff you bought is even real.

1) do some homework

2) don't buy from online stores

Reaction score
I have used this store before for test and it was real. The whole real debate could really go for any place you buy from so I would rather not get into that here.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
by 10 vials do you mean 10 ampoules?

but yeah the was a garbage cycle and the pct guidelines were idiotic.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I have used this store before for test and it was real. The whole real debate could really go for any place you buy from so I would rather not get into that here.

im confused... in the first post you said you are about to start your first cycle, but now you claim you have used their test before.... so you must have ment you are about to start your second cycle? what did you use and what dosage during the first cycle and how were the results?

Reaction score
I apologize, it is confusing. When I was 25 and again at 26 I used enanTREX for 10 weeks, 1mL a week. That is all I have used.

I didn't count them as cycles because reading some of the programs on here it seems like a very small dosage. Anyway, my results were good. I was active duty at the time, I didn't get insanely shredded but it definitely helped build muscle and I got stronger.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
in that case i would try to get more test, enough to do 2ml for 12 weeks and since you have the dbol add in 30mg a day for the last 4 to 6 weeks. i wouldnt bother with deca yet no reason to add it in yet as you will grow very well on the above.

Reaction score
Thank you. It was a pain in the ass getting what I have now due to the virus. I ordered in late Feb and just got the package last week. I will try to locate some though, can't be too hard in San Diego.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
So does that mean this is unsalvageable?

I should add,

This is my first cycle stacking supplements. I have done just Test twice before.

No, but I agree with Jin that 10x250mg isn't enough. If this is your 3rd go around with Test, try 400mg/week at least, and if you're going to use Sustanon, I'd do at least 12 weeks.

You have the Dbol, so you'll use it whether we advise it or not, so follow Brock's advise on that. You don't need it, you should grow fine off the Test alone, and could save the Dbol for later, but it's fine either way. Agree with Brock that using Deca would've been too much, probably a blessing in disguise that you didn't receive it.

PCT should be the Clomid and Nolva, but wait 3 full weeks after your last shot before starting these. 4 weeks of PCT is the standard I believe, so I'll suggest that, but I don't PCT so I'm just parroting what others say.

I'll also suggest sourcing an AI, like Arimidex or Aromasin, in case you get estrogen issues from the Test and/or Dbol. If that happens, you want to address it immediately.

Blood work pre, during, and post PCT also my friend. Save these to compare to later.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Thank you. It was a pain in the ass getting what I have now due to the virus. I ordered in late Feb and just got the package last week. I will try to locate some though, can't be too hard in San Diego.

ummm.... Mexico is across the street from you...

Gabriel

Reaction score
I like Tacos....................................You need to do a ton more research...............1st cycle...Test only and stick with C or E............If you don't know what I mean...read to you do..

Reaction score
No, but I agree with Jin that 10x250mg isn't enough. If this is your 3rd go around with Test, try 400mg/week at least, and if you're going to use Sustanon, I'd do at least 12 weeks.

You have the Dbol, so you'll use it whether we advise it or not, so follow Brock's advise on that. You don't need it, you should grow fine off the Test alone, and could save the Dbol for later, but it's fine either way. Agree with Brock that using Deca would've been too much, probably a blessing in disguise that you didn't receive it.

PCT should be the Clomid and Nolva, but wait 3 full weeks after your last shot before starting these. 4 weeks of PCT is the standard I believe, so I'll suggest that, but I don't PCT so I'm just parroting what others say.

I'll also suggest sourcing an AI, like Arimidex or Aromasin, in case you get estrogen issues from the Test and/or Dbol. If that happens, you want to address it immediately.

Blood work pre, during, and post PCT also my friend. Save these to compare to later.

Thank you, CJ. I appreciate your advice. I did source more test so I am good to go.

New Threads