New to the Forum, but not to bodybuilding

Reaction score
Hello guys and gals, I’m in my late 40’s and have been bodybuilding for almost 35yrs. I’m 6’0” 215lbs with 17% body fat. No I’m not into being super lean at my age, it’s about looking and feeling good and setting an example for my 9yr old daughter and 6yr old son. I love the discipline of bodybuilding and I love learning about how the body works and how it responds to diet, training, and gear. One would say I’ve experimented with just about every type of diet, trading and gear over the years but the beauty is I’m still learning and loving every minute of it. Anyways, I appreciate y’all’s posts because it educates all of us on what to do and what not to do. Cheers!

Reactions: Jin

pharmacist

Elite
Reaction score
Hello guys and gals, I’m in my late 40’s and have been bodybuilding for almost 35yrs. I’m 6’0” 215lbs with 17% body fat. No I’m not into being super lean at my age, it’s about looking and feeling good and setting an example for my 9yr old daughter and 6yr old son. I love the discipline of bodybuilding and I love learning about how the body works and how it responds to diet, training, and gear. One would say I’ve experimented with just about every type of diet, trading and gear over the years but the beauty is I’m still learning and loving every minute of it. Anyways, I appreciate y’all’s posts because it educates all of us on what to do and what not to do. Cheers!

Welcome to UGBB ! Nice intro!