My first cycle advice appreciated

C13

Reaction score
hello all I'm about to start my first cycle pending if the site I'm ordering from is real or not. I'm going to order one ten ml vial and test it with a test kit before I make a full order. I will also be getting all my blood work done pre during and post cycle.

This will be my first injection based cycle as in the past I have taken RPN Havoc [2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-andostan-17b-0l] back before the ban. I only did one cycle of this and saw tremendous results as far as strength and endurance went inside the gym however doing cardio I couldn't hardly run a mile without getting insane back pumps. since then I have tried some over the counter prohormones such as anabolic warfares [DHEA etc] androdrol, epigrow, cyclostane, epivar, and trenatestin and the results were nothing compared to the RPN havoc from back in the day especially for the price.

so for my first cycle I was going to run

test propionate 200mg a week for 4-6 weeks [ have not decided how long I want to cycle]
arimidex .25 eod

PCT
tamoxifen
clomid
HCG

I know this is nothing major but for my first cycle id like to play it way on the safe side. I do a lot of running simply because I have to so I am also curious if this will cause major lower back pumps when on cycle.

thank you everyone for any advice.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
200mg of test per week is what Low T guys on replacement therapy usually take to get their levels back to normal. So what you are proposing is to shut down your HPTA with all the risks that entails for a dosage that will get you back to roughly where you are now Natty. I would rethink doing that of I were you.

Reactions: CJ

C13

Reaction score
So what you would suggest 3-400 a week?

Gabriel

Reaction score
^^^This^^^.................but I want it now..!!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, that's too small of a dose.

It won't just add to what you're already producing naturally, what happens is that your body senses that levels are fine, so it stops producing it's own Test. You're just basically replacing your Test for exogenous Test.

But when you stop taking the Test, your body doesn't just fire right back up and start producing its own again. There's a lag time there, during which you'll feel shitty because you'll have low T. This could last a few weeks or could be permanent. Probably wouldn't be permanent, but it is a possibility.

Definitely rethink this plan.

New Threads