Anti-Age Daily skincare routine

Reaction score
I remember Snake talking about this a while back so I saw this online and wanted to repost. A consistent exercise routine keeps your body young and a consistent skin care routine keeps your face young.

1. SPF (daily)
2. Exfoliant/Acid Peel (1-2 times a week)
3. Toner: (After Exfoliant)
4: Retinol: (After exfoliant )
5. Moisturizer (Daily)
6. Eye cream (daily)

If you do this for a while you will see big changes!

Steamboat

Reaction score
Key is to be proactive with skin before showing signs of aging. Not to say some signs can’t be reduced or reversed but it’s much more effective to halt or at least slow signs of aging by starting a skin care regimen prior to showing signs

lfod14

Reaction score
I've been using Brickell and it's been working awesome, stuffs a little pricey... but good. You can get their sample of all their anti-aging stuff for just the shipping.

For anybody with even remotely sensitive skin, be REAL careful with retinols, they make you super sensitive to the sun and can burn the crap out of your face with a pretty small amount. Gotta make SURE you SPF the crap out of your face if you use them.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
For anybody with even remotely sensitive skin, be REAL careful with retinols, they make you super sensitive to the sun and can burn the crap out of your face with a pretty small amount. Gotta make SURE you SPF the crap out of your face if you use them.

Pay attention, there's a difference between retinol and retinold.

If you live in a cooler climate where you're not out a lot in winter and the sun is less strong, use it the 6 months over winter. Of course, no sun is best but I like my tan. Therefore I'm ok with a one step forward and one step back.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
I just tell my wife that me giving her facials a couple times a week is good for skin. ** shrug **

DOOM

Reaction score
If you search the dark web you will find a product called baboon fire! It is a combination of baboon semen and scotch bonnet peppers. Amazing!

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
If you search the dark web you will find a product called baboon fire! It is a combination of baboon semen and scotch bonnet peppers. Amazing!

Boytoy fire is amazing too! Pm for orders!!!

German89

Elite
Reaction score

Trump wants to know if you can use it for anal?

New Threads