Natty male with prolactin 33ng/ml

Reaction score
Just got results back from letsgetchecked, a mail in blood test that requires a finger prick. Was going to use it for my pre-cycle numbers but I'm concerned with my high prolactin numbers. I have

Estradio 16pg/ml
Prolactin 33.5ng/ml
SHBG 42.6 nmol/L
FAI 49
Test 565 ng/dl

I'm going to get a little more info on my hormones before I start this cycle. Do a true blood test and see what the liver markers are like. I work with hazardous chemicals so I'm worried about it being from organ damage.

I'm 23 and 190 with active job. Stressed out this last month and not much sleep. No medications and clean for 18months off everything. Not sure why my levels would be twice the normal range for men.

Does anyone have experience with fluctuating prolactin levels? Have you noticed higher levels due to changes in sleep, sex or stress? (Not a sex change ;) but sex before testing)

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Were you ever an opiate user?

Reaction score
I used pills recreationally in high school for a short period. Never large doses or iv use with opiates. Before I got sober I used meth iv and cocaine regularly for a few years on and off.

Reaction score
Thyroid issue? Low T3 can allow your prolactin to rise

I'll be sure to check that on my next lab. I'm going to check with a doctor and see if there's anything wrong. Got worried seeing all the possible causes of elevated levels.