40 year-old Noob

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've always been curious about trying some low dose Testosterone. I'm recently single and want to really push to look and feel the best as I can. I'm beginning to dig through the forums to find info on what is the lowest dose I can try without drastically reducing my body's own production. For example, to raise my testosterone by 25% through injections, would that make me dependent on continued supplementation forever? Would that make a difference in how I feel?

I'm also interested in learning how to safely purchase and inject, as well as cycling suggestions. I'm sure all this information is on here already and I look forward to hunting it down but it does seem a bit overwhelming. If anybody has any suggestions at all, I would really appreciate it.

Thank You!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've always been curious about trying some low dose Testosterone. I'm recently single and want to really push to look and feel the best as I can. I'm beginning to dig through the forums to find info on what is the lowest dose I can try without drastically reducing my body's own production. For example, to raise my testosterone by 25% through injections, would that make me dependent on continued supplementation forever? Would that make a difference in how I feel?

I'm also interested in learning how to safely purchase and inject, as well as cycling suggestions. I'm sure all this information is on here already and I look forward to hunting it down but it does seem a bit overwhelming. If anybody has any suggestions at all, I would really appreciate it.

Thank You!

You are at the beginning of your search to understand how exogenous hormones can help you, harm you and be used for an improved quality of life and physique.

This is the stage called research.

Everything is on this site. When you know enough to ask good questions then members will help you understand more advanced topics.

Welcome.

One step you can take now is to get your bloodwork checked.

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm definitely digging into the research. I had bloodwork taken about 60 days ago.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Read, learn, and ask questions...

Welcome. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, definitely research, and good call on getting bloodwork.

I'll give you one freebie though. Taking exogenous Test won't add to your body's own production, it'll just replace it. Your body will sense it and stop/lower its own production to compensate.

Welcome to the UG, post up that bloodwork!!!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If your thread title was “49 year old knob” FD would’ve already shown up.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've always been curious about trying some low dose Testosterone. I'm recently single and want to really push to look and feel the best as I can.

Welcome, bro! This is fairly easily accomplished for 40 year olds with just a trip to your doctor.

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Im your age and went to the doctor, complained about my symptoms, and got blood work done. Sure enough I was below the normal range. Now I'm on TRT and love it. I suggest you get blood work done and see your doctor as a first step. At age 40 you are probably low.

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you decide to go on TRT it most likely will be for life. So you need to be ready to commit for the long haul.

I am 51 and have been on TRT for 10 years and I love it. It most likely saved my life.

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, Sir! Start with the doctor for trt, and listen to the gurus here. I am taking my own advice... but 15 years later than you. Good luck!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!!!
Plenty of good rescourseful information here!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome

what did ur past blood work show? if its low enough go to a clinic...

New Threads