The Mountain in the ring!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Waaaaaa....you are dead to me:32 (7):

ok so I did sorta watch a couple episodes cant remember which season, I remember it being pretty decent I'm just not a TV guy.
if I do get into a new series I'll make it this one just for you bud ;)

chandy

Reaction score
Honestly only way i think eddie loses is if thor get's a lucky hit in or he is efficiently able to use his reach against eddie

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Eddies twice the athlete I think. Thor was a gangly BB player, Eddie was a explosive champion swimmer. Eddie has great cardio when he trains it.
Both dont look great w/ punching technique, but Eddie looks better of the two. I love Thor as a Strongman, but this is a mistake. (Hope Im wrong).

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'll just add this here instead of a new thread...
Here is an in depth look at the 2017 WSM viking press event in which Thor references to being cheated on which subsequently lost him the win that year.

I will agree that Thor was allowed several questionable reps and the last rep shouldn't have been allowed.

Reaction score
I'd like to see Eddie win, Thor is a dick for trying to claim a world-record outside of an actual comp. That said IDK if Eddie will be able to overcome the reach difference.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I'll just add this here instead of a new thread...
Here is an in depth look at the 2017 WSM viking press event in which Thor references to being cheated on which subsequently lost him the win that year.

I will agree that Thor was allowed several questionable reps and the last rep shouldn't have been allowed.

Made me want to see the fight even more

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i havnt seen a heavyweight boxing match that was any good in longer then i can remember. i would never pay to watch this . i might catch the highlights...lol

chandy

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsBkgOu37-E

i mean if we are really being honest this dude technically still has the world record. he does it raw without all those equipment. and i believe that day if he did it equipped he'd still probably have more over thor

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsBkgOu37-E

i mean if we are really being honest this dude technically still has the world record. he does it raw without all those equipment. and i believe that day if he did it equipped he'd still probably have more over thor

there's a difference between pl deadlift world record and strongman deadlift world record. equipped or not u can't use straps in a pl meet.
either way Thors lift is the heaviest deadlift ever.
I think the record for the strongman silver dollar deadlift is 1180lbs by Eddie Hall.

Last edited:

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
i havnt seen a heavyweight boxing match that was any good in longer then i can remember. i would never pay to watch this . i might catch the highlights...lol

I’ve paid to watch much crappier fights.
I’ll drop $60.00 on this if there are some decent undercards.

New Threads