UFC 249 - Ferguson v Gaethje: Who Ye' Got?

Ferguson vs Gaethje: Who Ye' Got?

• El Cucuy

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • The Highlight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is it ok to watch UFC while social distancing?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Should be a banger, Lads.

Related - don't like the look of that cut by Dominick Cruz. He looks drawn out. I'm taking Cejudo in this one.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
cejudo vs cruz: I hope cruz pulls this off because cejudo is getting super annoying. But yes, cruz looks super dried out and unhealthy. Plus coming off a few years layoff isn't helping.
In the end, I think cruz pulls this off.

Justin vs tony: El cucuy has this. Theres very few ways Justin wins, and too many ways Tony wins.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This will be the UFCs lowest watched event, should promote it as a practice session open to media. Put on an event when fans can show up.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tony wins the fight. He reminds me of Richard Rimerez the night stalker from the 80s

On paper, Henry should win unless he screws something up.

Side note:
Im getting tired of watching Tony fight anyone not named Conner or Khbib. Including the time he tripped over the microphone wires and blew out his knee....Poor bastard has been screwed out of two huge legacy fights that I’m very interested to watch.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tony wins the fight. He reminds me of Richard Rimerez the night stalker from the 80s

On paper, Henry should win unless he screws something up.

Side note:
Im getting tired of watching Tony fight anyone not named Conner or Khbib. Including the time he tripped over the microphone wires and blew out his knee....Poor bastard has been screwed out of two huge legacy fights that I’m very interested to watch.

^^ THIS ^^ Fookin' Aye. He's a madlad for sure, but those are the fights we all want to see - no disrespect to Gaethje.

Read a piece about how Dana won't let Connor fight until the social distancing restrictions are lifted, said he'd be giving up maybe an $18MM gate. Dunno how that factors into Connor's stated plans about fightin' 2-3x per year.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont think dominck cruz has the fire power to hurt henry..I didnt see any real strong offence against cody either .I think henry is gonna go right through him

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont think dominck cruz has the fire power to hurt henry..I didnt see any real strong offence against cody either .I think henry is gonna go right through him
Not to mention the fact that Cruz is basically being held together by some screws, bolts and duct tape at this point. Dude's body has been through the ringer.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mam, this near-silent broadcast is ****ing bizarre.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

X2

After what Henry did to MM there should be no doubts. But Cruz is a savvy vet so anything is possible. Henry out wrestles Cruz anytime and out boxes him too. That Peter Pan boxing (no dis just an adjective) ain’t going to cut it against a real Mexican (no racism just realism).

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fookin' ell - The Highlight is for real! Would love to see him get Khabib and he's earned it but fook...Justin and Connor...I'd hop a plane fer that one.