I received an email from Elitepeptides.com today

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
So I received this email from elitepeptides.com today. Have any of you used or heard of this peptide supplier? I have been around a long time and never heard of them.

Hello,

I own ElitePeptides.com and have a very solid reputation from being in business since mid 2013. We are a US based company that ships and delivers only within the US. All of our peptides come from a US lab. I have been a fan of UGBodybuilding and looking for a site to pair up with.

We have an affiliate program offering 15% of all sales placed with your code and a choice of weekly/biweekly/monthly payouts. If this is something you are interested in then you can reach me at admin@elitepeptides.com.

Looking forward to working with you!

I asked do you have reviews and received this response:

Yes!

We’ve been around since 2013 so we have tons of reviews online.

We don’t advertise so 70% of our business comes from repeat customers.

We ship all orders same or next day (depending on time of order) and all orders are shipped USPS Priority 1-3 day delivery.

Most competitive pricing online with REAL peptides. I’m awaiting the recent purity certificates for the latest batch.

Once someone purchases from ElitePeptides.com they don’t go anywhere else.

Lets not beat the guy up I'm just asking a few questions of you. Have you seen reviews of this peptide supplier? Please share a link if so.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody on meso? Id so can you make a post to this link on meso and see if they have heard of elitepeptides please.

Research is showing me they were on 3 or 4 forums from 2013 to 2015 and then nothing. I'm curious why the disappeared.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly never heard of them, ill ask a few in the know's and get back to this thread

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly never heard of them, ill ask a few in the know's and get back to this thread

That's why I asked. He claims "tons" of reviews online however I cannot find any. We could use a peptide supplier here at UG however some history of making a quality product is first and foremost.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's why I asked. He claims "tons" of reviews online however I cannot find any. We could use a peptide supplier here at UG however some history of making a quality product is first and foremost.

I believe wesley inman might have a great one, ill ask him, he is a former strong man competitor, amino asylum if i remember correctly.... Freakin awesome company...

I invited him over and to speak with u as he also has his own supp company

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Peptide companies are all suspect. I just prefer not to deal with any of them. We've seen a handful come and go here already

Reaction score
I have definitely heard of them, but I've never dealt with them nor do I know anyone who has dealt with them..

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Anybody on meso? Id so can you make a post to this link on meso and see if they have heard of elitepeptides please.

Research is showing me they were on 3 or 4 forums from 2013 to 2015 and then nothing. I'm curious why the disappeared.
i cant speak for them but proven peptides had a real good rep for a while while in florida moved to nc and product went to trash...the way i would look into it is check the owners linked in profile..helps to see the character of people...how i found out all the reviews for pp are paid for .

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Peptide companies are all suspect. I just prefer not to deal with any of them. We've seen a handful come and go here already
Agreed. The market has been a barrel of snakes ever since DatB left.

Steamboat

Reaction score
I’m on a few other boards, and I I don’t recognize the name.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Been years since I have heard of them, I do remeber the name though!

Reaction score
I know this post is a couple of months old, and im a new member, BUT I have dealt with Elite Peptides many times..They are in Texas, as am I....I have no connection with them, but have ordered multiple times from them, and bugged the crap out of the owner...I have only used WU, and Walmart wire grams, never bit coin, or any other payment method...They do a 2 for 1 often, and also have Dis code, that he will give you if you ask...This was one reason I registered here was I read this post....Gotten dac, MtII, and a few other things from them..

Reaction score
So I received this email from elitepeptides.com today. Have any of you used or heard of this peptide supplier? I have been around a long time and never heard of them.

I asked do you have reviews and received this response:

Lets not beat the guy up I'm just asking a few questions of you. Have you seen reviews of this peptide supplier? Please share a link if so.
I've used their bpc 157 and tb 500 mix, ghrp-6, and part 141. I don't believe their stuff is any good. The part 141 came in chunky damp looking powder, and it did nothing for me. Like taking water. Now I stick to peptidesciences, and their bpc 157 and tb 500 has really helped my knees.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I've used their bpc 157 and tb 500 mix, ghrp-6, and part 141. I don't believe their stuff is any good. The part 141 came in chunky damp looking powder, and it did nothing for me. Like taking water. Now I stick to peptidesciences, and their bpc 157 and tb 500 has really helped my knees.
The question was asked in 2020 bro. I don't think it matters anymore.
Plus someone mentioned Wes Inman, the conspiracy nut from ASF. Amino Asylum has issues in case you were thinking about them.
I personally wouldn't touch any vendor or nutjob pushing shit on ASF which is run by a known rat.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I get melanotan from them. It does work as expected. I can't speak for their other products.
yeah, no testing needed on that item. You know pretty quick if you have the real deal.

New Threads