legs have always been a weak point

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'll figure out how to link properly one of these days Savage. :32 (20):

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Another take on legs, more Squat focused...

https://youtu.be/MUS7jj66pwI

Warning, there is about a minute long ad for ED in there, but I guess everyone has to pay the bills.
lol thanks my man i like to try as much as i can im trying to stay quick and flexible to an extent as well. and hey i might need to ed ad after all the mast and test.lol
on a separate note the state is opening today so hopefully the gyms will be soon

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
For CJ275 - great video on different squat variations for hypertrophy.

Plus ED.

I just don't agree with looking straight down at the ground squatting, at a max effort or less it can really mess you up.

Can you imagine folding over with the weight of you life on your back and already looking down!

Just never liked that idea always having to fight to stay up had me more neutral.

Then again it's an overpriced dick pill ad!

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
For CJ275 - great video on different squat variations for hypertrophy.

Plus ED.

im watching this video and im having a hard time figuring out the difference between low and high bar squats. looks like just a slightly different stance but i want my form right.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
im watching this video and im having a hard time figuring out the difference between low and high bar squats. looks like just a slightly different stance but i want my form right.

Has nothing to do with stance or what he said!

It's just a preference of how one is comfortable with the bar on their back.

I tried bother but liked high the best for me.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
He is NOT sitting back enough with the high bar squat and never look down pulling also.

I just want to show the positioning of a low and high bar squat but the forum isn't allowing me to add photos, says exceeded limit lol.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
yeah im trying to work on form first. my legs have started to grow nicely well got a lot more separation anyways. my back just worries me so i try to find everything i can to train them safe and effective.
there is no way i can build a bigger upper body if i dont get these legs to grow....

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
yeah im trying to work on form first. my legs have started to grow nicely well got a lot more separation anyways. my back just worries me so i try to find everything i can to train them safe and effective.
there is no way i can build a bigger upper body if i dont get these legs to grow....

Get a belt Squat machine

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Get a belt Squat machine

The Rock has that machine in his home gym. He explained why he has it and it's because that way his glutes and hips won't be too big for the movies. I saw one his training videos on it. He's trying to keep that V-Taper of his.

Blacktail

Reaction score
My knees are bad and I can’t afford to be out of work. Just doing leg curls and sled with light weights.