Hi everyone

Death

Lady Member
Reaction score
hello and welcome death

Sorry to hear about your levels, its a good thing you you got to the bottom of it though, As for routes to take SARMs will actually cause your testosterone to crash even further followed by estrogen. which will have some negative side affects as you can imagine. they will be good for 3 weeks but that's it. I would definitely recommend TRT over sarms.

thanks, I definitely am very cautious so I am nervous doing or taking anything but I’m going to do my research and in the coming months will consult docs about my hormone levels.

Above all I plan to workout hard and keep my nutrition in order and do the work I need to do regardless whether I end up treating this or not.

joeyirish777

Reaction score
thanks, I definitely am very cautious so I am nervous doing or taking anything but I’m going to do my research and in the coming months will consult docs about my hormone levels.

Above all I plan to workout hard and keep my nutrition in order and do the work I need to do regardless whether I end up treating this or not.

Well glad to hear it, too many people blindly take stuff before fully understanding it so they end up in worse situations before ever fixing underlying bad habits(a little guilty). plus you never know working out hard with certain nutrition tweaks might do the trick to get your test above e again.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! What types of exercises are in your routine right now? Doing many compound lifts?

Death

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! What types of exercises are in your routine right now? Doing many compound lifts?

For some of my compound movements I am doing bench press, deadlift, squats, barbell hip/glute thrusts, military press, box step ups (if that counts?).

I am working with a personal trainer who is a bodybuilder and that has trained physique competitors so I am pretty confident in his programming for me. But I do some stuff on my own too, on days I don’t see my trainer.

My biggest focus is lower body especially glutes and thighs because I hope to gain size there. It’s slow slow slow progress but I’m motivated and work with what I’ve got and I’m getting stronger and stronger even if visually I don’t look much different.

Death

Lady Member
Reaction score
For some of my compound movements I am doing bench press, deadlift, squats, barbell hip/glute thrusts, military press, box step ups (if that counts?).

I am working with a personal trainer who is a bodybuilder and that has trained physique competitors so I am pretty confident in his programming for me. But I do some stuff on my own too, on days I don’t see my trainer.

My biggest focus is lower body especially glutes and thighs because I hope to gain size there. It’s slow slow slow progress but I’m motivated and work with what I’ve got and I’m getting stronger and stronger even if visually I don’t look much different.

ah crap I don’t know how to edit this on my phone, but actually my trainer has not trained physique. He has trained 2-3 bikini competitors including his ex wife, who I met and she looks amazing. I wish I had delts and glutes like her in particular. Mostly my trainer works with ordinary people like me but he’s jacked AF and a huge inspiration and has helped me so much with form.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Cool women never stay.......

Scratch that

No women ever stay.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
I have to agree with Jin. I would check out the Hormone replacement therapy. I started TRT 2 months ago. I was 247. I took my 4th shot today and I feel better than I have in years. I’m gaining faster/more strength than when I was in my mid 20s (34 now). I have no idea how long I’ve had low T but I suspect for awhile with the difference it’s made.

Anyways, welcome to the UG. Lots of great people and information here!

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. There are a all gentlemen here and a few ladies. We will do our best in helping you in your journey.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man some of you dudes need to stop smoking the crack. This intro is 5 months old and she hasn't even logged in since July

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Man some of you dudes need to stop smoking the crack. This intro is 5 months old and she hasn't even logged in since July

Gojira started it due to board inactivity. Kudos to him for keeping sh!t going?