Hi everyone

Death

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am 32, female, live in the Midwest. Work in the nursing profession.

I have been lifting six years. I’m a hard gainer to say the least. Seem to grow belly fat easily but muscle is barely creeping on! I have a personal trainer I train with plus train on my own and in six years time I have made gains but boy has it been unbearably slow and difficult! I’m getting very strong though, even though I don’t look it - I’m a skinny 118 lb at the moment.

I got blood work done a few weeks ago and my Testosterone level was only 10, which is definitely on the low if not abnormally low end even for a woman. Bummer.

I have lurked in this forum a long while but thought I would intro myself finally as I take things to the next level a bit.

I am going to try some SARMs this year, and if that does not help, I may see a doctor about possible low T treatment - it happens in women too and I wonder if that isn’t my issue. A few local longevity/wellness clinic docs in my area treat younger women for various hormonal imbalances including low T in women.

Anyway, I am an introvert and not sure yet if jumping in to posting after years of casual lurking is a good idea or not yet. Hopefully y’all will be kind as I keep working hard on myself.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG Death. Your choice of names frightens me. :32 (6):

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hello,

I am 32, female, live in the Midwest. Work in the nursing profession.

I have been lifting six years. I’m a hard gainer to say the least. Seem to grow belly fat easily but muscle is barely creeping on! I have a personal trainer I train with plus train on my own and in six years time I have made gains but boy has it been unbearably slow and difficult! I’m getting very strong though, even though I don’t look it - I’m a skinny 118 lb at the moment.

I got blood work done a few weeks ago and my Testosterone level was only 10, which is definitely on the low if not abnormally low end even for a woman. Bummer.

I have lurked in this forum a long while but thought I would intro myself finally as I take things to the next level a bit.

I am going to try some SARMs this year, and if that does not help, I may see a doctor about possible low T treatment - it happens in women too and I wonder if that isn’t my issue. A few local longevity/wellness clinic docs in my area treat younger women for various hormonal imbalances including low T in women.

Anyway, I am an introvert and not sure yet if jumping in to posting after years of casual lurking is a good idea or not yet. Hopefully y’all will be kind as I keep working hard on myself.

Hello Darkness, my old friend.

IME as an introvert this forum is a great place to be social and not actually have to deal with people face to face. It’s been a good outlet for me. Put me in a room with 30 strangers and my first instinct would be to GTFO.

TRT can be life changing for women. I’d suggest you explore that route before you look into SARMs.

Welcome death, welcome death, welcome death.

I only hope for time to utter that phrase before I go.

So, welcome Death.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like the name welcome to SI

Death

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hello Darkness, my old friend.

IME as an introvert this forum is a great place to be social and not actually have to deal with people face to face. It’s been a good outlet for me. Put me in a room with 30 strangers and my first instinct would be to GTFO.

TRT can be life changing for women. I’d suggest you explore that route before you look into SARMs.

Welcome death, welcome death, welcome death.

I only hope for time to utter that phrase before I go.

So, welcome Death.

Aw thanks!

Without going too far in revealing identifiable info about myself, I will say I have spent nearly a decade in hospice and hospice-adjacent healthcare. Welcome Death indeed! Plus I lean a little goth in my appearance so it works all around.

I was half kidding when I tried Death as a possible username, was surprised Death was not a taken screen name so I jumped on it. Why not!

I find it much easier to interact online as well.

Given the pandemic I’m not in a rush to sit in clinic waiting rooms and increase my risk for exposure even more, but getting my baseline lab work drawn was my way of committing to addressing my problem sooner than later. I have several clinics I plan to call in the coming months. I really appreciate the encouragement. I’m afraid of virilization but I will just have to trust that a legit experienced clinic would dose me very very subtly just to correct my levels without exceeding what’s normal for women.

Death

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG Death. Your choice of names frightens me. :32 (6):

As a seasoned nurse I will say there’s things much scarier than Death, don’t be afraid of the word hehe. But don’t rush toward it either of course!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!
Love the name!!!

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. I, for one, dont fear the reaper.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Welcome...It's good you stepped out of the shadows and decided to post and give us a bit of info about you.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
would love to see faces of your patients when they find out your nickname is death.lol

anyways I agree with Jin, try to leave TRT as the last option. try SARMS though I personally don't love them at all I think TRT for women is not best option.

and also, welcome to the forum, it's nice to have females around here.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
would love to see faces of your patients when they find out your nickname is death.lol

anyways I agree with Jin, try to leave TRT as the last option. try SARMS though I personally don't love them at all I think TRT for women is not best option.

and also, welcome to the forum, it's nice to have females around here.

I said the opposite. Trt as a first option.

Hormones have a tremendous effect on our health, mental health and quality of life. Anybody whose hormones are not where they should be should look to optimize those before they take any other steps IMO. Especially if considering other compounds that could affect hormone balance.

Women have less to worry about in terms of negatively affecting their endogenous hormone balance by taking exogenous testosterone (if I am not mistaken).

Jenner (RIP) had great success with quality of life and minimal/zero virilization.

Last edited:

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
welcome to actually becoming an active member. i know there are cosmetic surgeons that have a pellet implant for woman just something u might want to research.
I know what it is like to be a hard gainer so i can feel ur pain. there is quite a few of us here with that issue lol. this community has helped me push past my plateau. best of luck

joeyirish777

Reaction score
hello and welcome death

Sorry to hear about your levels, its a good thing you you got to the bottom of it though, As for routes to take SARMs will actually cause your testosterone to crash even further followed by estrogen. which will have some negative side affects as you can imagine. they will be good for 3 weeks but that's it. I would definitely recommend TRT over sarms.

New Threads