Bloodwork after one week using test-e

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I’m planning to start a test-e cycle only (250mg twice a week) for 10 or 12 weeks.

But, like most people, I have UG test-e.

When is the best time to do bloodwork to see if the test-e that I have is legit? Is that one week after starting my cycle?

I want to make sure I’m not using something that is heavily underdosed.

My current test level is : 21.7 nmol/l

If the test-e is good and not heavily underdosed, would it be possible to tell through bloodwork after one week?

If so, what do you expect that my test level would be after that?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Wait 4-5 weeks. You need to let it build up to peak levels in your body.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Ok thanks.

And suppose the test-e that I have is properly dosed and I inject ~500mg test-e every week. At what levels should my testosterone and free testosterone be after 4 weeks?

(I know everyone is different, but I'm looking for an "on average" answer)

I would expect my test level to be somewher around ~55.0 nmol/l. But I'm not sure if I got this right.

Any idea on this?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Not sure.

I always compare my UG Test with my known RX Test blood levels at TRT doses.

Reaction score
eh going to be somewhat difficult to get you an exact on that saying mg/wk results in XXX of a test level. i know for me, 100mg/wk of TRT puts me around 450-500. but over 1g, well that was excessively high on the chart. if its your 1st cycle, take your base levels and wait 5-6 weeks, get your bloods drawn and be sure your levels should be middle ground of where it peaks. get you a good reading and then if you want, next go around, you can run 750/wk or something like that and get it done same time just for shits and giggles. obviously not saying its going to be a direct result, obviously will taper. its a long game ahead so its more of reading what your body does. some people at 500mg is the same as someone on 1g

Reaction score
Not sure.

I always compare my UG Test with my known RX Test blood levels at TRT doses.

this is probably your best idea to start with 27G. get a base line on both of something thats known vs something that is different. control substance and variable substance

New Threads