Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,306 Times in 1,780 Posts

My girl friend ****ed me up

Here is what happened. So, I'm out to visit my girl friend for a week. She happens to notice that I have more hair on my back that I used to. She gets out this evil shaver thing that rips the hair out by the root. She wants me to see what it feels like. Hell I'm a man & I can take that kinda shit. I say go for it. Oh yea it hurt like a mother ****er. Worse than getting my tatoo imo. She does my whole back while I suck it up & not be a baby. Hell I only expected maybe my back would be a bit red from the whole deal. Sonofa bitch the next day I look in the mirror & I see the worst mother ****ing case of acne ever! This is no exaggeration. My ****ing back looks like a burned pizza. I have no clue what to do with this mess I hope that it is only temporary. :-S

Thanks

Re: My girl freind ****ed me up

Eww..my buddy has told me about this thing. Said it hurts like a son of a! But didn't think the acne would come after the fact. Hope it leaves rather soon.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

When I have my bikini done I have tears in my eyes (and I'm a tough cookie )

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts
    I waxed my back and got the same result. **** that shit. Clippers...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Yea, she did her bikini area with that thing too. I'm like wtf your not coming near my balls with that!
    I have no clue why the acne is sooooo bad from that. Also I am annoyed at the typo in my title Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I waxed my back and got the same result. **** that shit. Clippers...
    How long did it take for that shit to clear up POB?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

Aww you poor thing. Lol

Thanks

I had my back waxed last year during cycle. My backs not bad by any means just get some hair here and there on cycle and was going on vacation so I wanted to try it. My shit broke out horribly bro. I already had quite a bit but it gave me horrible cystic acne and hurt like a mother****er!! Mine didn't go away for about 4 months after my cycle. I don't know what causes it all I know is I tried everything in the book besides accutane to get rid of it. Alcohol wipes, creams, astringents, tanning, apple cider vinegar, everything. Only thing that helped a little was taking mega doses of pantothenic acid (b5). Hope you have better luck then me bro!

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    I had my back waxed last year during cycle. My backs not bad by any means just get some hair here and there on cycle and was going on vacation so I wanted to try it. My shit broke out horribly bro. I already had quite a bit but it gave me horrible cystic acne and hurt like a mother****er!! Mine didn't go away for about 4 months after my cycle. I don't know what causes it all I know is I tried everything in the book besides accutane to get rid of it. Alcohol wipes, creams, astringents, tanning, apple cider vinegar, everything. Only thing that helped a little was taking mega doses of pantothenic acid (b5). Hope you have better luck then me bro!
    Ah **** me!
    Well if anything calls for a sympathy BJ this would be the instance...(fingers crossed)

Thanks

I have grown a little back hair, luckily it is blonde so I don't notice it much. The wife pointed it out lol. **** waxing lol

Thanks

Re: My girl friend ****ed me up

razor that shit all the way! Once a week and I am g2g... screw waxing or anything else for that matter. Sorry that happened to ya bro! I did kind of laugh a little bit though.

Thanks

If I knew this was a possible outcome I never would have let her come near me. It's ok Noob we are all brothers here, so we can laugh at each others BS.

Thanks

I don't know why girlfriends or wives always want to do these kind of things. I guess they see it as taking care of their man. But **** that sounds painful, and acne...no I don't deal with it good. On occasions I get cycstic acne and that shit hurts.

Thanks

This is the worst case of acne or whatever it is I have ever seen....This sucks ass.

Thanks

Use sensitive nair next time it takes a couple of treatments but it works and no burn like regular nair.
    Balled nuts in a bitches mouth

Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 Times in 2,257 Posts

Thanks God I'm in a generation women want men with some hair and not shaved like a babies ass!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Oh hell no! I can't believe a woman would do that to her man. Almost sounds like payback for something. Shit, I tried it once on my legs when it first came out... christ you need to drink a pint of whiskey first! I believe it was called "Epilady". Some horseshit marketing they came up with. Bad Bad Bad. Hope your not a back sleeper... and certainly hope you don't get any ingrown hair's. Waxing isn't much better either. I did the bikini wax once... just once. Thought I was going to fly off the table while that sadist pulled the cloth! Felt like my skin ripped right off with it. Hell I didn't even let her finish. ****ing nut case Asian woman telling me "you not done" and pushing my shoulder back. I'm outta here!

I believe your remedy is good ole fashion time. Like Curls said... Nair. That's my friend. Pay close attention to the timing though, you can get a chemical burn.
    Enhanced by PEA

Elite
    Thanks

Try to clean your back every night and put some Mederma, I use Clearasil to wash my back and then I apply the Mederma, you can buy it at WalMart for like $15 bucks, its totally worth it.

Thanks

My backs got long curly hair all over it and I don't give a shit lol I waxed it last year cuz some chic I was dating and my x told me it was nasty but **** them that shit hurt like hell, I'll never do it again... My current gf likes by hairy back, I don't see how but it doesn't matter i can't see it lol... If I ever start dating again tho I'd do clippers if anything.

Thanks

Here is a pic of the mess that I am dealing with.

Thanks for all the advice guys & gals. I will never have this done again ever!

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/...eaton/Back.jpg

(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast