Contact Free Delivery

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
So, the brain trust at Jimmy John's emailed me today about their contact free delivery. I guess they will have a robot make it, then load it in a howitzer and shoot it to my front door.

Somebody has to make it then the delivery driver has to put it in HIS car and then bring it up the steps to my door.

GTFOH with "contact free". All it means is we'll put it on your porch. That isn't a new thing, Ever seen Home Alone?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It is contact free..... For them! :32 (18):

Reaction score
I'd rather not interact with delivery drivers if I don't have to, Covid or not. I'm fine with it. I get your point though.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Also, and I know this is petty, but I hate talking to delivery people. I know they are doing their job and that's all great - but I hate making the "obligatory" awkward 45 seconds of small talk in my front door about my dog, my house, truck in the driveway, the food I ordered, gee it's hot out etc...I just want my tacos man.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Also, and I know this is petty, but I hate talking to delivery people. I know they are doing their job and that's all great - but I hate making the "obligatory" awkward 45 seconds of small talk in my front door about my dog, my house, truck in the driveway, the food I ordered, gee it's hot out etc...I just want my tacos man.

Move to Japan. Nobody will bother you. Ever.

Reaction score
Move to Japan. Nobody will bother you. Ever.

That sounds great honestly. I hate how sometimes random people I don't know feel obligated to start convrrsations with me. It only happens when I'm in a rush or trying to focus on something. Seems like mostly the elderly population too.

German89

Elite
Reaction score

LMFAO @ "I just want my tacos man"

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Also, and I know this is petty, but I hate talking to delivery people. I know they are doing their job and that's all great - but I hate making the "obligatory" awkward 45 seconds of small talk in my front door about my dog, my house, truck in the driveway, the food I ordered, gee it's hot out etc...I just want my pink tacos man.

Feel like they are waiting for a tip. Oh, fixed it for ya, by the way. lol

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like no contact delivery. I dont want to talk to the mother ****ers.

New Threads