Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Pin issue...

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Pin issue...

    Hey fellas been on my cycle for about 12 weeks and recently been having an issue with my pin location. I always do my gluts but my right side glut has been really painful. I usually experence some pain but my right glut is feeling hard and the pain is spreafing a little. should i be really concerend?

  2. #2
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Originally Posted by Vin Scully View Post
    Hey fellas been on my cycle for about 12 weeks and recently been having an issue with my pin location. I always do my gluts but my right side glut has been really painful. I usually experence some pain but my right glut is feeling hard and the pain is spreafing a little. should i be really concerend?
    Same thing happened to me at about my 8th week from not rotating sites. I was just strictly doing glute shots. Pain would start spreading all the way up to my lower back. Give those cheeks a break, go to delts and quads and switch it up.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Originally Posted by JOMO View Post
    Same thing happened to me at about my 8th week from not rotating sites. I was just strictly doing glute shots. Pain would start spreading all the way up to my lower back. Give those cheeks a break, go to delts and quads and switch it up.
    Thats exactly whats happening spreading up to my lower back and hip. Ive never pinned anywhere else. Which is the best for a rookie delts or quads?

  4. #4
    Member Pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Site rotation is a most for every cycle, change just like JOMO said you will be fine bro.

  5. #5
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,091 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Try delts and quads... You've built up scar tissue in the glute muscle and essentially are just filling a pocket with oil. This happened to my quad recently. Took about 2 weeks to go away. Foam roll the shit out of your ass to help it heal up.

    For injection tips

    www.siteinjections.com

    Only place I won't ever pin again is my traps. **** that shit.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  6. #6
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Well I would go with delts first. I went with Quads but thats just preference. The pip from hitting those virgin muscles was faaar better than the pain I was getting just like your describing. To the point sitting was painful. Im sending you a pm Vin.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  7. #7
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Ok..POB beat me to it but here is another. I didn't know if we could post links but here ya go!

    www.spotinjections.com
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  8. #8
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,382
    Thanks
    4,927
    Thanked 3,340 Times in 1,791 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    How much are you pinning bro? I'd go delts before quads myself. Only b/c had some bad pip in the quad last I tried.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    How much are you pinning bro? I'd go delts before quads myself. Only b/c had some bad pip in the quad last I tried.
    Im pinning 1 ml-250 mg of test cyp stacked with half a ml-275 mg of eq every 5 days in each glute. The eq is 275 per mg not half a mg 275 all together. Also just started pinning test prop 1 ml-100 mg 2 days after the above.

  10. #10
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,091 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Originally Posted by JOMO View Post
    Ok..POB beat me to it but here is another. I didn't know if we could post links but here ya go!

    www.spotinjections.com

    lol same site as me.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  11. #11
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,091 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Originally Posted by Vin Scully View Post
    Im pinning 1 ml-250 mg of test cyp stacked with half a ml-275 mg of eq every 5 days in each glute. The eq is 275 per mg not half a mg 275 all together. Also just started pinning test prop 1 ml-100 mg 2 days after the above.

    That's it? WTF??? Is it the prop causing the pain? Sometimes the propionic acid doesn't sit well with people. Doesn't seem like enough gear for a build up of scar tissue to cause what I mentioned before. As for quads or delts, Df says delts, I say quads. everyone is different. You'll have to find what works for you. Try your chest too.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  12. #12
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    That's it? WTF??? Is it the prop causing the pain? Sometimes the propionic acid doesn't sit well with people. Doesn't seem like enough gear for a build up of scar tissue to cause what I mentioned before. As for quads or delts, Df says delts, I say quads. everyone is different. You'll have to find what works for you. Try your chest too.
    Hmm. I was running prop also but this pain didn't occur until after a good amount into cycle. I was pinning 1ml also of PL prop EOD. Switched to quads and delts and just had light pip from virgin muscle. So you think that was also prob not enough volume of gear to cause these pockets/scar tissue?
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  13. #13
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,091 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Originally Posted by JOMO View Post
    Hmm. I was running prop also but this pain didn't occur until after a good amount into cycle. I was pinning 1ml also of PL prop EOD. Switched to quads and delts and just had light pip from virgin muscle. So you think that was also prob not enough volume of gear to cause these pockets/scar tissue?
    Tough to say. Large volume and/or frequent injects may cause some issues. For me if I go over 2.5ml on delts I WILL develop a lot of scar tissue. At the same time, I ran 6 weeks of tri blend, 1ml per inject eod... Quads only. Can't hit quads anymore. Put the pin into my quad and the crunching is ****in gross
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  14. #14
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Yikes! I could hear the crunching also in my glute sites. Not a good feeling. Going to try ventro glute next time.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  15. #15
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,382
    Thanks
    4,927
    Thanked 3,340 Times in 1,791 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Originally Posted by JOMO View Post
    Yikes! I could hear the crunching also in my glute sites. Not a good feeling. Going to try ventro glute next time.
    I did ventro glute last week. Some mild pip but was not bad at all.

  16. #16
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bodymore,Murderland
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 24 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    I have been a quad guy for some time now(rotating back n forth). For my TRT 1ml cyp e5d. I started with pharm cyp at only 200mg/ml(23g 1 1/2" pin) with little or no pip. Now using ugl cyp at 250mg/ml and noticed some soreness on day 2 n 3 post injection. I am sure this is due to the higher concentration/mg per ml. Still nothing to complain about. I also use HCG and B complex that I hit my delts and chest with in a slin pin with absolutely no pip at all. Of course this is a 29g 1/2" pin and neither are as thick as the oil carrier in cyp. So just out of curiosity I back loaded 2 slin pins and hit both delts( bilateral) with a half ml each. Absolutely NO PAIN at all. However I must mention that oil based compounds are much harder to push through a slin pin and u must be carefull and take your time with the plunger. The much smaller guage causes the contents to be released with higher pressure forcing the muscle fibers apart if you don't take your time and will develop scarring and pain. The delts are much smaller muscles and 1ml would have been fine but I thought bilateral may have some absobtion benefits and be the least painfull having less volume being injected per delt. I will do the same with my pecs next pin and rotate between the two and maybe a quad shot as well so as to have six injection sites. Someone with more experience please chime in and explain in greater detail the benefits/draw backs to bilateral pins. Think I read somewhere that smaller muscles like the delts can actually accept up to two ml but please don't quote me on that. I feel if I were to pin more then 1ml per pin I would stick to glutes and quads. Can anyone also elaborate on slin pin length? Is a half inch pin getting deep enough into muscles like pecs and delts?

  17. #17
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,382
    Thanks
    4,927
    Thanked 3,340 Times in 1,791 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    I have been using slin pins to inject with my trt for quite sometime. I forget how long they are 1/2-5/8 I think. They are plenty long to hit muscle in those areas. Not sure about bilateral injects though.

  18. #18
    Elite Lulu66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,099
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Try rotating more sites. Include quads and delts. Personally i dont go over 1ml per side on delts, so i split doses between both sides.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

  19. #19
    Elite beasto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    797
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Pin issue...

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Try delts and quads... You've built up scar tissue in the glute muscle and essentially are just filling a pocket with oil. This happened to my quad recently. Took about 2 weeks to go away. Foam roll the shit out of your ass to help it heal up.

    For injection tips

    www.siteinjections.com

    Only place I won't ever pin again is my traps. **** that shit.
    C'mon POB the traps are like butter!!! I just have a hard time with pec's hurts like no other going in, but once its done no PAIN. Now Demonized can pin his pec's all day with no issues. I usually hit the tri's in rotation as well.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts
    Originally Posted by robot lord View Post
    I have been a quad guy for some time now(rotating back n forth). For my TRT 1ml cyp e5d. I started with pharm cyp at only 200mg/ml(23g 1 1/2" pin) with little or no pip. Now using ugl cyp at 250mg/ml and noticed some soreness on day 2 n 3 post injection. I am sure this is due to the higher concentration/mg per ml. Still nothing to complain about. I also use HCG and B complex that I hit my delts and chest with in a slin pin with absolutely no pip at all. Of course this is a 29g 1/2" pin and neither are as thick as the oil carrier in cyp. So just out of curiosity I back loaded 2 slin pins and hit both delts( bilateral) with a half ml each. Absolutely NO PAIN at all. However I must mention that oil based compounds are much harder to push through a slin pin and u must be carefull and take your time with the plunger. The much smaller guage causes the contents to be released with higher pressure forcing the muscle fibers apart if you don't take your time and will develop scarring and pain. The delts are much smaller muscles and 1ml would have been fine but I thought bilateral may have some absobtion benefits and be the least painfull having less volume being injected per delt. I will do the same with my pecs next pin and rotate between the two and maybe a quad shot as well so as to have six injection sites. Someone with more experience please chime in and explain in greater detail the benefits/draw backs to bilateral pins. Think I read somewhere that smaller muscles like the delts can actually accept up to two ml but please don't quote me on that. I feel if I were to pin more then 1ml per pin I would stick to glutes and quads. Can anyone also elaborate on slin pin length? Is a half inch pin getting deep enough into muscles like pecs and delts?
    If you can push oil through a slin pin at a high velocity you're a greater man than I. I do thirty seconds to one min per ml and wait a few seconds before pulling the needle out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pin issue
    By Ironcrusher in forum Injury Recovery & Prevention
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 04:55 PM
  2. slin pin injection sites?
    By username1 in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:57 PM
  3. How Would YOU Pin 10's ML's Per Week?
    By transcend2007 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 08:24 AM
  4. How often to pin long esther test?
    By Pikiki in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 03:18 PM
  5. Best size pin for Glutes & Shoulders?
    By Georgia in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 12:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •