Pin issue...

Reaction score
Hey fellas been on my cycle for about 12 weeks and recently been having an issue with my pin location. I always do my gluts but my right side glut has been really painful. I usually experence some pain but my right glut is feeling hard and the pain is spreafing a little. should i be really concerend?

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas been on my cycle for about 12 weeks and recently been having an issue with my pin location. I always do my gluts but my right side glut has been really painful. I usually experence some pain but my right glut is feeling hard and the pain is spreafing a little. should i be really concerend?

Same thing happened to me at about my 8th week from not rotating sites. I was just strictly doing glute shots. Pain would start spreading all the way up to my lower back. Give those cheeks a break, go to delts and quads and switch it up.

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me at about my 8th week from not rotating sites. I was just strictly doing glute shots. Pain would start spreading all the way up to my lower back. Give those cheeks a break, go to delts and quads and switch it up.

Thats exactly whats happening spreading up to my lower back and hip. Ive never pinned anywhere else. Which is the best for a rookie delts or quads?

Reaction score
Site rotation is a most for every cycle, change just like JOMO said you will be fine bro.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try delts and quads... You've built up scar tissue in the glute muscle and essentially are just filling a pocket with oil. This happened to my quad recently. Took about 2 weeks to go away. Foam roll the shit out of your ass to help it heal up.

For injection tips

www.siteinjections.com

Only place I won't ever pin again is my traps. Fuck that shit.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I would go with delts first. I went with Quads but thats just preference. The pip from hitting those virgin muscles was faaar better than the pain I was getting just like your describing. To the point sitting was painful. Im sending you a pm Vin.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok..POB beat me to it but here is another. I didn't know if we could post links but here ya go!

www.spotinjections.com

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much are you pinning bro? I'd go delts before quads myself. Only b/c had some bad pip in the quad last I tried.

Reaction score
How much are you pinning bro? I'd go delts before quads myself. Only b/c had some bad pip in the quad last I tried.

Im pinning 1 ml-250 mg of test cyp stacked with half a ml-275 mg of eq every 5 days in each glute. The eq is 275 per mg not half a mg 275 all together. Also just started pinning test prop 1 ml-100 mg 2 days after the above.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im pinning 1 ml-250 mg of test cyp stacked with half a ml-275 mg of eq every 5 days in each glute. The eq is 275 per mg not half a mg 275 all together. Also just started pinning test prop 1 ml-100 mg 2 days after the above.

That's it? WTF??? Is it the prop causing the pain? Sometimes the propionic acid doesn't sit well with people. Doesn't seem like enough gear for a build up of scar tissue to cause what I mentioned before. As for quads or delts, Df says delts, I say quads. everyone is different. You'll have to find what works for you. Try your chest too.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's it? WTF??? Is it the prop causing the pain? Sometimes the propionic acid doesn't sit well with people. Doesn't seem like enough gear for a build up of scar tissue to cause what I mentioned before. As for quads or delts, Df says delts, I say quads. everyone is different. You'll have to find what works for you. Try your chest too.

Hmm. I was running prop also but this pain didn't occur until after a good amount into cycle. I was pinning 1ml also of PL prop EOD. Switched to quads and delts and just had light pip from virgin muscle. So you think that was also prob not enough volume of gear to cause these pockets/scar tissue?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmm. I was running prop also but this pain didn't occur until after a good amount into cycle. I was pinning 1ml also of PL prop EOD. Switched to quads and delts and just had light pip from virgin muscle. So you think that was also prob not enough volume of gear to cause these pockets/scar tissue?

Tough to say. Large volume and/or frequent injects may cause some issues. For me if I go over 2.5ml on delts I WILL develop a lot of scar tissue. At the same time, I ran 6 weeks of tri blend, 1ml per inject eod... Quads only. Can't hit quads anymore. Put the pin into my quad and the crunching is fuckin gross

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yikes! I could hear the crunching also in my glute sites. Not a good feeling. Going to try ventro glute next time.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yikes! I could hear the crunching also in my glute sites. Not a good feeling. Going to try ventro glute next time.
I did ventro glute last week. Some mild pip but was not bad at all.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been a quad guy for some time now(rotating back n forth). For my TRT 1ml cyp e5d. I started with pharm cyp at only 200mg/ml(23g 1 1/2" pin) with little or no pip. Now using ugl cyp at 250mg/ml and noticed some soreness on day 2 n 3 post injection. I am sure this is due to the higher concentration/mg per ml. Still nothing to complain about. I also use HCG and B complex that I hit my delts and chest with in a slin pin with absolutely no pip at all. Of course this is a 29g 1/2" pin and neither are as thick as the oil carrier in cyp. So just out of curiosity I back loaded 2 slin pins and hit both delts( bilateral) with a half ml each. Absolutely NO PAIN at all. However I must mention that oil based compounds are much harder to push through a slin pin and u must be carefull and take your time with the plunger. The much smaller guage causes the contents to be released with higher pressure forcing the muscle fibers apart if you don't take your time and will develop scarring and pain. The delts are much smaller muscles and 1ml would have been fine but I thought bilateral may have some absobtion benefits and be the least painfull having less volume being injected per delt. I will do the same with my pecs next pin and rotate between the two and maybe a quad shot as well so as to have six injection sites. Someone with more experience please chime in and explain in greater detail the benefits/draw backs to bilateral pins. Think I read somewhere that smaller muscles like the delts can actually accept up to two ml but please don't quote me on that. I feel if I were to pin more then 1ml per pin I would stick to glutes and quads. Can anyone also elaborate on slin pin length? Is a half inch pin getting deep enough into muscles like pecs and delts?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been using slin pins to inject with my trt for quite sometime. I forget how long they are 1/2-5/8 I think. They are plenty long to hit muscle in those areas. Not sure about bilateral injects though.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try rotating more sites. Include quads and delts. Personally i dont go over 1ml per side on delts, so i split doses between both sides.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try delts and quads... You've built up scar tissue in the glute muscle and essentially are just filling a pocket with oil. This happened to my quad recently. Took about 2 weeks to go away. Foam roll the shit out of your ass to help it heal up.

For injection tips

www.siteinjections.com

Only place I won't ever pin again is my traps. Fuck that shit.

C'mon POB the traps are like butter!!! I just have a hard time with pec's hurts like no other going in, but once its done no PAIN. Now Demonized can pin his pec's all day with no issues. I usually hit the tri's in rotation as well.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been a quad guy for some time now(rotating back n forth). For my TRT 1ml cyp e5d. I started with pharm cyp at only 200mg/ml(23g 1 1/2" pin) with little or no pip. Now using ugl cyp at 250mg/ml and noticed some soreness on day 2 n 3 post injection. I am sure this is due to the higher concentration/mg per ml. Still nothing to complain about. I also use HCG and B complex that I hit my delts and chest with in a slin pin with absolutely no pip at all. Of course this is a 29g 1/2" pin and neither are as thick as the oil carrier in cyp. So just out of curiosity I back loaded 2 slin pins and hit both delts( bilateral) with a half ml each. Absolutely NO PAIN at all. However I must mention that oil based compounds are much harder to push through a slin pin and u must be carefull and take your time with the plunger. The much smaller guage causes the contents to be released with higher pressure forcing the muscle fibers apart if you don't take your time and will develop scarring and pain. The delts are much smaller muscles and 1ml would have been fine but I thought bilateral may have some absobtion benefits and be the least painfull having less volume being injected per delt. I will do the same with my pecs next pin and rotate between the two and maybe a quad shot as well so as to have six injection sites. Someone with more experience please chime in and explain in greater detail the benefits/draw backs to bilateral pins. Think I read somewhere that smaller muscles like the delts can actually accept up to two ml but please don't quote me on that. I feel if I were to pin more then 1ml per pin I would stick to glutes and quads. Can anyone also elaborate on slin pin length? Is a half inch pin getting deep enough into muscles like pecs and delts?
If you can push oil through a slin pin at a high velocity you're a greater man than I. I do thirty seconds to one min per ml and wait a few seconds before pulling the needle out.

New Threads