Joe Rogan getting that F*$% You $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Accountants are now filthy rich and have a waiting list? Come on dude what are u smoking? The top 4 accounting firms, Deloitte, PwC, Ernst & Young, KPMG dont have waiting lists. So a small local mom and pop operator is in high demand while the industry leaders can easily get a client through the doors? Do u realize how silly u make yourself look? I firmly believe u will argue about anything including that the moon is made out of cheese.....

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Accountants are now filthy rich and have a waiting list? Come on dude what are u smoking? The top 4 accounting firms, Deloitte, PwC, Ernst & Young, KPMG dont have waiting lists. So a small local mom and pop operator is in high demand while the industry leaders can easily get a client through the doors? Do u realize how silly u make yourself look? I firmly believe u will argue about anything including that the moon is made out of cheese.....

the moon is a hollowed out alien spacecraft, duh

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score

Yeah if you book him in early February by turning in all your paperwork you will prob get an appointment late April early may. Sure you can go to the people that work under him for less but you get what you pay for. Your the one arguing like you know everything like joe rogans deal and your buddies with his agent.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Well that went off the rails! :32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18):

Reaction score
I love how people always assume that super-rich businessmen are f*&king naive and stupid... Usually indicates a poor mindset because it's reducing their success to luck.

What's more likely? He's being taken advantage of? Or he's got himself a deal that works for him?

Yah.

Bottom-line here is that you don't get to his level without being smart.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I love how people always assume that super-rich businessmen are f*&king naive and stupid... Usually indicates a poor mindset because it's reducing their success to luck.

What's more likely? He's being taken advantage of? Or he's got himself a deal that works for him?

Yah.

Bottom-line here is that you don't get to his level without being smart.

Was listening to the fighter and the kid podcast on the way to work and they are really good friends with him and they said the number thats going around is way off it will be way more.

I am very interested to see what the numbers will be hope it gets leaked soon.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Again before u get overly excited, here is how the numbers break down

$100M for 10 years which equals $10M a year

Agent gets 10%
Effective Tax Rate for living in California 52%
Take home pay yearly is $4,320,000

Doesnt look that great of a deal after taxes are taken out.....

Dude...

Im not poor by ANY means but I would suck all kinds of dicks for $4,320,000 a year. What do you mean that dosnt sound like that great of a deal? And let's keep this in perspective. We are talking $4,320,000 a year to sit around a table with friends, smoke weed and bullshit with the occasional DMT trip....

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
"Thats a nice car, what do you do for a living?"

"Oh thanks, I argue with Eddie Bravo about flat earth and aliens and try to get Elon Musk to smoke weed...."

Rogan has to be the richest man with the least amount of work stress on the planet. Most people with this type of income have absolutely insane amounts of work stress. Rogan literally chills.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Very true but he did it starting out knowing what he wanted to do and didn't do it for the money. It all came naturally and organically from doing what he loves and wants to do and invested his time and money.

He don't do interviews he refuses shit all day its an inspiration for sure that anything is possible.

"Thats a nice car, what do you do for a living?"

"Oh thanks, I argue with Eddie Bravo about flat earth and aliens and try to get Elon Musk to smoke weed...."

Rogan has to be the richest man with the least amount of work stress on the planet. Most people with this type of income have absolutely insane amounts of work stress. Rogan literally chills.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
40/60 split doesnt sound good to me, but it must 4 u....

Dude...

Im not poor by ANY means but I would suck all kinds of dicks for $4,320,000 a year. What do you mean that dosnt sound like that great of a deal? And let's keep this in perspective. We are talking $4,320,000 a year to sit around a table with friends, smoke weed and bullshit with the occasional DMT trip....

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
From what I understand and based off what Alex Jones said (so take that with a barrel of salt) Rogan is pretty pissed at big tech censorship and was angry when he tried to have a number of different people on to discuss varying viewpoints on Covid-19 (i.e. maybe the whole reaction to it was overblown etc...) and YouTube told him no they would censor that. Apparently, the Spotify deal includes a stipulation that he can say or do whatever the **** he wants and not have to worry about demonetization or censorship. YouTube can crazy authoritarian once Google took over.

Reactions: Jin

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
from what I've heard the number is much higher than 100mil

He told the # to the fighter and the kid and they said way higher than that $100 mil and it will only be for 2-4 years.

He is also leasing the 1500 plus old episodes exclusively that alone is worth a lot.

According to FD say $40 mil a year minus 780% taxes 59% agent fee minus depreciation divided by 3 plus 7 he should owe like $167/year.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
From what I understand and based off what Alex Jones said (so take that with a barrel of salt) Rogan is pretty pissed at big tech censorship and was angry when he tried to have a number of different people on to discuss varying viewpoints on Covid-19 (i.e. maybe the whole reaction to it was overblown etc...) and YouTube told him no they would censor that. Apparently, the Spotify deal includes a stipulation that he can say or do whatever the **** he wants and not have to worry about demonetization or censorship. YouTube can crazy authoritarian once Google took over.

All that is 100% true plus hes getting a boat load of cash and he is only leasing everything for that not selling anything after the lease is over he still owns everything. Thats a big deal.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
He should move to Florida or some shit. Great weather down there.
The weather in Florida sucks but the weather in Southern California is the best.
I was born and raised in Miami, then spent three years in Tallahassee, before moving to Southern California for 14 years. Now I'm stuck in Atlanta and the weather sucks here too.
The only good weather is in California. Surfing and snowboarding all within 60 miles.

New Threads