Is this overkill??

Reaction score
Is this bloodwork overkill for someone that is natty atm?

or a good idea to get a baseline on all these for future reference

this bloodwork cost about 220

Attachments

• 9BEF324B-BEB7-43A7-9958-66DB558EE55D.jpg
    9BEF324B-BEB7-43A7-9958-66DB558EE55D.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 9

joeyirish777

Reaction score
no, if you got the money and have never gotten extensive blood work then why not?? I would also personally throw lipids in there as well

sfw509

Reaction score
It's definitely worth it. If been told it's best to get a baseline around 30 years.

Check privatemdlabs.com and discountedlabs.com for prices too. Both have full panels with the lipids like the previous poster said to get.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Is this bloodwork overkill for someone that is natty atm?

or a good idea to get a baseline on all these for future reference

this bloodwork cost about 220

That's their Bodybuilder Profile Test, right? That's one of my common ones I ger, but I'd add in a lipids/cholesterol test too. You want the baselines.

They also have plenty of discount codes, if you haven't used one already. Just Google it, they always come up. And once you order from them, they'll email discount codes to you often.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
If you have a family history of heart disease I would even suggest a coronary calcium score done. Costs around 150.00 out of pocket, can tell the real story.
My bloods look amazing, my calcium score is off the charts bad. Just a suggestion for those who may have a history as bloods are not everything. (Great baseline like mentioned though).

Reaction score
Thanks for that info. I didn’t get it this time but definitely gonna get it in the future. These lab test are so valuable

Reaction score
If you have a family history of heart disease I would even suggest a coronary calcium score done. Costs around 150.00 out of pocket, can tell the real story.
My bloods look amazing, my calcium score is off the charts bad. Just a suggestion for those who may have a history as bloods are not everything. (Great baseline like mentioned though).
How would you correct that blood score? What do you adjust?

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
How would you correct that blood score? What do you adjust?

There may not be a way, but there are ways to prevent it from getting worse.
I found out my arteries calcified, but did not turn into plaque yet and burst (which causes the blockages).

Controlling it now thru life (meds, diets, supps, exercise) I can stave it off I guess...

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Honestly, if you aren't running a cycle, you should get your bloodwork done at your doctors office along with a physical. This gives you a chance to check overall health with someone qualified instead of running bloodwork and trying to figure it out on your own, especially your first time.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Honestly, if you aren't running a cycle, you should get your bloodwork done at your doctors office along with a physical. This gives you a chance to check overall health with someone qualified instead of running bloodwork and trying to figure it out on your own, especially your first time.

Good point. Nowadays most Dr's put your results on your online health account, so you can access them.

If not, I'd still get my own though, just to have to refer and compare to later.

New Threads