Blast on gel

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not on gel anymore but theoretically, if you had enough gel and could reach the same T levels as say 400 mg T Cyp/wk, could you go on a blast with it and get similar results? Or could you supplement injections with it and get similar results? Is there anything about the way that much gel would aromatize or whatever else happens with T that would make that unfeasible?EDIT: And I realize it would take a shitload of gel, I'm just asking if it would be possible.

Last edited:

sfw509

Reaction score
It's my understanding that we would have to essentially bathe in gel to get enough absorbed into our system. And even then it would not be as beneficial as traditional TRT.

Dr. Rand McClain talks about this briefly in one of his videos on Jay Cutler's YouTube channel. I can't remember which video of was.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Well yeah, it would obviously take a shitload as I already stated. I was one that absorbed it really well. 6 pumps of Androgel put me above range at 1500+. I was able to get to 850 on 3 pumps so I'm assuming that 1500+ reading was probably closer to 1700. So on top of my 100 mg test cyp/wk that could get me to maybe 2500-2600 right there.

Last edited:

sfw509

Reaction score
Damn. That's impressive.I have talked with a few guys who tried andro gel and I believe testim. There results were not even close to what you were getting. I never thought about stacking it with cyp. It would be an interesting experiment.

Regarding aromatization I couldn't find anything comparing the two. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Ha ha...yea. If I did 12 pumps I could get to over 4000 maybe but I'd have to apply it head to toe. I've got a little stockpile just hate for it to go to waste.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Next thread "Any of You Guys Ever Jerk Off With Andeogel?...Asking For a Friend"

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah real funny. I know gel is looked down on but it was a valid question. Gel or not it's still testosterone.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Seriously? You actually found humor in that 5th grade comment? That's really sad.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
No. You cant blast with gel.

The reason no one uses that garbage is because you can't get levels right. It doesn't work for trt because its impossible to stabilize blood levels.

Some thing as stupid as sweating can throw off absorption rate.

One week you might be at 500 next week 800.

I know that its hard to throw it out but trust me. It works much better in the trash can.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Jerk off with Androgel, what does that even mean. You can't use it as a lubricant if that's what was meant because it's alcohol based and dries rapidly. Actually I prefer no lubricant.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
No. You cant blast with gel.

The reason no one uses that garbage is because you can't get levels right. It doesn't work for trt because its impossible to stabilize blood levels.

Some thing as stupid as sweating can throw off absorption rate.

One week you might be at 500 next week 800.

I know that its hard to throw it out but trust me. It works much better in the trash can.

Thanks...I appreciate the intelligent answer.

Redemption79

Reaction score
I've used a number of transdermals in the past and agree that it's difficult to get levels consistent. Beyond that, you can only absorb so much through the skin, and applying anything more is just wasted. I'm not sure what that level is for test, but keep that in mind.
I have had some pretty good results using a transdermal and an oral version of the same hormone together, but that's before I ever pinned (I wouldn't likely do that now).