Last few weeks...

Reaction score
I haven't been posting that much in the last few weeks due to my moniter on my desktop took a dump and I hate typing on my phone. But I got more weights to add to my collection and a pull Up/dip/leglift thing I find in fb marketplace for free.

I started slow one body part a day 5 days a week to get body used to working out again. Second week in I had to lay the bike down cause someone cut me off. I hyperextended my thumb and a little rid rash.. bike is great. I only took one day off from that.

I was hanging a fire ring/grill thing that I built on the powder coating rack and injured my shoulder a lil. Took three days of from that one. But I feel great. All my muscles are sore, I love that feeling. I'm having my baby shower next weekend and the kid is coming soon after that. I bought my girl friend a 05 Elantra.

I'm going to start hitting every body part twice a week starting next Monday.

Just thought I'd chime in And stay I'm still around.

Nilzar

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I haven't been posting that much in the last few weeks due to my moniter on my desktop took a dump and I hate typing on my phone. But I got more weights to add to my collection and a pull Up/dip/leglift thing I find in fb marketplace for free.

I started slow one body part a day 5 days a week to get body used to working out again. Second week in I had to lay the bike down cause someone cut me off. I hyperextended my thumb and a little rid rash.. bike is great. I only took one day off from that.

I was hanging a fire ring/grill thing that I built on the powder coating rack and injured my shoulder a lil. Took three days of from that one. But I feel great. All my muscles are sore, I love that feeling. I'm having my baby shower next weekend and the kid is coming soon after that. I bought my girl friend a 05 Elantra.

I'm going to start hitting every body part twice a week starting next Monday.

Just thought I'd chime in And stay I'm still around.

Nilzar

Post a pic of your fire ring!

Congrats on the kid.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let's see the fire ring thing

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
What's a fire ring???

PICS!!!

Reaction score
I'll have to get one when the shop opens. I made 20 of them for some camp ground or something. It will be my first priority as soon as the shop opens Tuesday, the boss may be in today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Ill put up a pic of one powder coated so you can see it finished. They should be done by Wednesday.

New Threads