Happy Memorial Day Weeknd UGB!!!

sfw509

Reaction score
Happy memorial day to everyone. And thank you to all.who have served our country.

I'm in NWI about a half hour from Chicago. Not much going on here yet. Guess I'm doing yard work and cardio. Haha.

sfw509

Reaction score
I just saw Illiana as your location. Small world. Nothing like living in the region.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Happy Memorial day.
Plans are to lift and meal prep for the rest of the week ;)

Drinking my prework out now will be getting sweaty in the garage today it’s hot as shit today.

I’m lucky sometimes my wife makes me food fresh for work the nights before sometimes if she’s not pissed at me lol

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I just saw Illiana as your location. Small world. Nothing like living in the region.

dude I love it here moved the **** out of Illinois cigarettes half price as well as property taxes gas is usually at least 50 cents cheaper a gallon at least depending what parts of Chicago even up to $1 cheaper. No grocery store taxes on food. Even though I don’t really drink any more once they started selling booze on sundays now it’s perfect. Plus where I’m at schools are all ranked 9’s.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
We were about to bbq but called a bar/restaurant and they are open made reservations damn I’m gonna drink first time since way before the quarantine even and get to sit down feels weird.

sfw509

Reaction score
dude I love it here moved the **** out of Illinois cigarettes half price as well as property taxes gas is usually at least 50 cents cheaper a gallon at least depending what parts of Chicago even up to $1 cheaper. No grocery store taxes on food. Even though I don’t really drink any more once they started selling booze on sundays now it’s perfect. Plus where I’m at schools are all ranked 9’s.

I'm a life long region resident. Moved further south about 11 years ago. We are literally the only people in my neighborhood originally from Indiana. Everyone else left Illinois for all those reasons. All good people.

Hopefully the gyms open soon. Dying to squat.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I'm a life long region resident. Moved further south about 11 years ago. We are literally the only people in my neighborhood originally from Indiana. Everyone else left Illinois for all those reasons. All good people.

Hopefully the gyms open soon. Dying to squat.

next Sunday man lol was suppose to be today they pushed back a day my gym emails me updates already been emailing them so much and surprisingly they said I’m the only one.

happy I built this garage gym good to have regardless but I need the gym bad so many machines I love ****ng miss cable crossover and rear delt fly so bad and the bicep curl machine they have my muscles getting a hard on thinking about it

properly value here is sky rocketing every year everyone trying to move here

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
The beach in texas

You guys just ride around on the beach like that? Every one just parks and sets up a party spot?

Shit looks like a big ass party with a 4x4 parade in the middle

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
You guys just ride around on the beach like that? Every one just parks and sets up a party spot?

Shit looks like a big ass party with a 4x4 parade in the middle

Yessir lol that goes for miles

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
IMG_20200523_170334_880.jpg
Its prolly a 10 mile stretch or so

Last edited:

New Threads