Test prop cycles

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I've been on TRT for 3 years. I'm gonna do my first cycle. I have a bunch of test p and anastrozole(arimidex). As soon as my syringes arrive I'm gonna begin. If the pip's too bad I'll switch to test cyp, which is what the trt clinic gives me. I'm currently on 140mg per week and.75 mg of arimidex per week.
I want to use test propionate so it'll kick in faster, and also so it will leave my system faster when it gets close to time to do my blood work for the trt clinic.
So do any of you do trt test cypionate plus test propionate to finish out your blast?
Is this a wierd way to do it? I can get test cyp. I have one bottle now, shouldn't be a problem to get more, but you never know.
What about them test p cycles? What say you?

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Personally the only time I use test p as my base test is if I somehow run out of cyp. Lots of injections for me to hit my desired numbers. Like they say test is test just different esters, couldn’t say your wrong in doing it with test p.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Personally the only time I use test p as my base test is if I somehow run out of cyp. Lots of injections for me to hit my desired numbers. Like they say test is test just different esters, couldn’t say your wrong in doing it with test p.

Agreed. Too many extra pins for my liking.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
What you want to do is completely fine. I personally like using short esters like prop to get things both in and out fast like you said, I typically run a long ester base and add/ switch short esters every 6-8 weeks of a cycle. Injections everyday or every other day isn’t bad at all.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Of all the ways I've tried... I seem to enjoy cyp the most.. but it's all personal preference.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I prefer long esters especially if you are a trt guy. Enanthate is the most common and my favourite ester. The only time I use shorter esters is right before a comp

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Youre perfectly fine with this cycle..

You could stay on your low trt cyp dose and add test prop MWF or even ED if needed to reach your dose.

If its the first true cycle them possibly stay around the 500mg a week mark so you can dial in your E and sides.

I love prop for some reason.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Like so many have said... test is test. You just more of less of the substance depending on the ester you're using. When I was younger, I preferred short esters. Now, I prefer long esters but I don't enjoy being a pin cushion anymore.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yes, this is my first cycle. I've only ever done trt. I'm really excited about getting started. I've gotten my body fat below 20% for the first time since I was a teenager. I've been unable to find syringes. I had to order some. They should be in this week and I can get started!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yes, this is my first cycle. I've only ever done trt. I'm really excited about getting started. I've gotten my body fat below 20% for the first time since I was a teenager. I've been unable to find syringes. I had to order some. They should be in this week and I can get started!

Consider keeping a log. It will help you as much as it helps others.

Reaction score
I love prop. I pin with 28 gauge insulin needles so the more frequent pinning isn't an issue. I get pharma grade prop so no PIP at all.

New Threads