Hunter Labradas diet

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
The equivalent of 16-17 large egg white meals eaten twice per day? Oh wait, let not forget the 2-3 meals of protein powder(whatever brand pays him). But, all he needs is 2 meat meals. Fish or chicken?...meh whatever

I always giggle at these proposed diets from the "pros".

Almost as much BS as political discussions.

I learned a long time ago that pros are lying 99% of the time when it comes to drugs and diet.

Does he look jacked? Hell yeah he does!

Do I believe that this is what he actually eats? Maybe, along with a ton of other things.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Only guy I really seen lay out a cycle he did was Seth Feroce he made a white board and everything can’t find the damn video but he used a bunch of shit lol

He broke it down week by week it was crazy will look for that video to post here later.

Wish more people were honest about the shit but when then won’t be completely useful since everyone is so different

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not 100% on if hes telling the truth... but hes got a good channel with lots of info, hes local to me. Been to alot of his father's poseing workshop

sfw509

Reaction score
I think it's interesting to see what competitors/pros do, it it's true. But as it was said here, it's probably not and we all have different genetics. I am sure having a father who was a pro and owns a supplement company helps. Hahaha.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
1st he has been in contest prep for a while so this is just a brief look into what he eats for a short duration of that prep. Not a year round diet. Also If I remember right hunter has a very poor appetite so he has done liquid meals for the vast majority of his career, he will even blend chicken and rice. Don’t find this diet surprising at all. Egg whites and whey isolate are also great for keeping fat intake low which many pros like to do in a contest prep especially when insulin is in play.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
1st he has been in contest prep for a while so this is just a brief look into what he eats for a short duration of that prep. Not a year round diet. Also If I remember right hunter has a very poor appetite so he has done liquid meals for the vast majority of his career, he will even blend chicken and rice. Don’t find this diet surprising at all. Egg whites and whey isolate are also great for keeping fat intake low which many pros like to do in a contest prep especially when insulin is in play.

I know in the post he mentioned he was force feeding himself and his digestive system was barely hanging in there... but that he was also makeing pr's every time he sat foot in the gym

sfw509

Reaction score
Regardless, he looks really solid. I think I read something about him doing the blended chicken and rice thing too. Diet makes more sense now with the digestive issue.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Just looked through all his videos I think he took the shit down smh

edited found it lol eating ass and tren dick

Good video, even though I thought his cycle was all over the place

Sicwun88

Reaction score
The equivalent of 16-17 large egg white meals eaten twice per day? Oh wait, let not forget the 2-3 meals of protein powder(whatever brand pays him). But, all he needs is 2 meat meals. Fish or chicken?...meh whatever

I always giggle at these proposed diets from the "pros".

Almost as much BS as political discussions.

I learned a long time ago that pros are lying 99% of the time when it comes to drugs and diet.

Does he look jacked? Hell yeah he does!

Do I believe that this is what he actually eats? Maybe, along with a ton of other things.

Pro's are always quick to give a diet & workout plan,but always leave out the cycle there running!!
One of the reasons I stopped reading muscle mags 20yrs ago!
It's always some bullshit!!!!