First Pin pretty funny story

GSgator

Reaction score
I’m currently doing a HRT dose so I’m using a 27G for my once a week dose.

ripper

Reaction score
My ex husband dared me to pin TNE in my bicep..

Challenge accepted.

It hurt. Really badly. Stung like a bitch.

I walk out of the bathroom, gave him a look. "Why did you make me do that?" I asked. "You really did it?" he said. "Well, you told me too!!!" He's laughing. Why would I do that?

I did it again the next shot in the other bicep to even out the PIP.

How long before you could straighten your arms?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
"Back in the day," I got some sustonon redijects from Mexico and did a cycle with them. I am not sure what gauge needle was attached to them but it had to be at least an 18 gauge. The shit was made to inject into horses.

You haven't felt pain until you inject "dirty" gear with a straw!!!

On a side note, I always do my injections alone with the door locked. I don't want any distractions while I shove that huge 29 gauge mosquito into my man flesh.
"man flesh"

i pin in my room, into my... "women flesh"

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I move my pins around a good bit. I use a 29g for bis and tris. I'll occasionally pin them. When pinning ventro or lats I use a 25g. Its all "man flesh " lol. I feel pip from time to time but just push through it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Also i feel stupid bc I have been using 21g and they are way too big for somebody terrified of needles.

I’m never using these monster 21g pins again.

My Dr who set me up on TRT scripted 1 1/2" 20g for me. I knew nothing about it. Only jammed that lawn dart once; he and I had a talk the next day.

New Threads