First Pin pretty funny story

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
So I finished my SARMs pct with Clomid and started my Test E cycle of 200mg E4D.
Will start my aromasin in a couple weeks.

I am extremely needlephobic but I will get over it.
My first pin went fine; barely any pain.

Four days later I proceed to take my second batch of medicine.

So my two-year-old is in the bathtub. I can see her but she can’t see me. I stick myself when suddenly, she starts tossing water out of the bathtub and making a huge mess.
I was so pissed about her making a mess that, in a rush, i jam the needle to the side and rushed a bit to inject.
Now i have some decent PIP and learned an important lesson about distractions.

Also i feel stupid bc I have been using 21g and they are way too big for somebody terrified of needles.

I’m never using these monster 21g pins again.

Hope that amuses some of u. It sure makes me laugh when i think about it.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I almost had my kid burst into my bedroom once while I had a needle sticking out of my chest. Good luck explaining that one! :32 (6):

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Thank god for my wife cause I hate needles. I can bare IM but once you got to go in a vein that's when I start freaking out. I did a couple by myself when I was out of town for work or if I got into a bad argument with her but **** that.

I have both arms tatted up and people look at me weird when I tell them I am scared of needles.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Thank god for my wife cause I hate needles. I can bare IM but once you got to go in a vein that's when I start freaking out. I did a couple by myself when I was out of town for work or if I got into a bad argument with her but **** that.

I have both arms tatted up and people look at me weird when I tell them I am scared of needles.

Yea I’ve got ink too but those needles aren’t that bad. On another note, I’m experiencing mild flu like symptoms today.
Is that somewhat common?

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I inject with a 25g and draw with an 18g. I almost injected with the 18 once but I caught myself before i did it. I am a man of habit so I do things a certain way, every time, to keep from making any mistakes.

Im currently running 250mg test cyp every 3.5 days injecting Monday nights and Friday mornings. Hope your cycle goes well.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
23g to draw and 25g to inject. My try rediject needles come with 1.5 inch 18g needles, I don't know how anyone does that

sfw509

Reaction score

I have 4 so by no means am I tatted up, but pins are just a different ball game.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I almost had my kid burst into my bedroom once while I had a needle sticking out of my chest. Good luck explaining that one! :32 (6):

True story CJ. Just got out of bed, butt nekid, big stretch, sporting full on morning wood, when my 10 year old daughter bursts into the bedroom. She screamed and ran out slamming the door behind her and it has never been mentioned again.

Her lesson: knock first
My lesson: lock the fkn door

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
When I was first put on test cyp I was prescribed 100 mg/wk and decided to pin 50 twice a week. I hadn't bought my insulin syringes yet so I used one the pharmacy gave me, which was a huge 3 ml syringe for some reason, and I drew what I thought was 50 mg and pinned it. Then I started searching the web for the ones I wanted to buy and looking at them and the markers on them all of a sudden I thought I had mis-measured my dose and had pinned 500 mg. I was like omg, wtf and started Googling if I was going to die or something. I kept looking at the vial and thinking, **** how full was it to begin with. Turns out I had dosed it correctly though...ha ha. Felt like a dumbass.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
My ex husband dared me to pin TNE in my bicep..

Challenge accepted.

It hurt. Really badly. Stung like a bitch.

I walk out of the bathroom, gave him a look. "Why did you make me do that?" I asked. "You really did it?" he said. "Well, you told me too!!!" He's laughing. Why would I do that?

I did it again the next shot in the other bicep to even out the PIP.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
"Back in the day," I got some sustonon redijects from Mexico and did a cycle with them. I am not sure what gauge needle was attached to them but it had to be at least an 18 gauge. The shit was made to inject into horses.

You haven't felt pain until you inject "dirty" gear with a straw!!!

On a side note, I always do my injections alone with the door locked. I don't want any distractions while I shove that huge 29 gauge mosquito into my man flesh.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
So I’ve still got bad PIP but my test flu seems to be going away.
Thanks for the stories, folks. Good times.

New Threads