How do different steroid impact Hematocrit levels?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you find that different steroids have more or less impact on your hematocrit levels?

Do more androgenic steroids have a bigger impact on your HCT than anabolic?

What are your experiences? Lets discuss...

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome topic ive asked a few of these numerous times as ive had hematocrit and hemaglobin issues from just test alone....

If primo effects things less id strictly move to primo and gh...

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
im not sure ...i have only been on trt since may of last year and i just had my blood work done and all my levels are perfect my doc says.
im hoping it stays that way. i will be following to find out what to watch out for .

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Orals are the worst on me. Drol being the worst of the worst for me. My crit and RBC count goes through the roof on drol. Last time I tried to run it was a few months ago, and before that - it had been years and I was a young pup.

I had to sneak around and do 2 double red donations within a month of each other to get back to normal. I don't have blood work as far as how high my crit really went, but I did blood work about a week after the first double red but I was 52.7 and shocked. I just did the other one last week and I'd imagine I'm back down to my normal 48ish. Double red generally knocks 4-5 digits off my crit. I was probably up around 56-57 before my first donation - and that's not good. My crit has never been above 53 before - even on heavy cycles.

Body changes when you get older. I'm done with orals for good now, and probably any kind of heavy cycle. TRT and light blasts for me from here on in. Just ordered some Mast P and will be running 500 test / 300 mast P - and that's going to be on the heavy side for me from here on out...I want to see all my kids graduate HS and hopefully college.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nandrolone deca had me the highest crits out of anything.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
im not sure ...i have only been on trt since may of last year and i just had my blood work done and all my levels are perfect my doc says.
im hoping it stays that way. i will be following to find out what to watch out for .

Just curious....did your doc share the results with you or just let you know that they looked perfect?

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I didn’t do blood work in the past, but currently my TRT has me at normal levels.... 45 last check.

A shot of Moonshine a day keeps the hematocrit at bay.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Equipoise was the worst on me as an "older" individual. I was 45 the last time I took it, and here at 47 I have no plans to take it again.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
My 2 worst on a blood test were EQ and Winny. Both resulted in high 50’s. I generally sit about 52 which is considered high normal for our elevation of 7300 ft.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I've been curious about this too. I have quite a bit of EQ, enough for a cycle for sure. I was thinking about adding it to my next blast. I'm 43, and getting close to finishing my first cycle. I've made a huge amount of gains in the past couple of months on 540 test per week and 75mg of Anavar per day. Now I'm already planning my next cycle.

TheRealDeal

Reaction score
I'm in need of some help guys. I went twice last week to donate blood because I was suspicious of having a high rbc and I was right. The first day I went it was 55 and then 2 days later it was 61. I need some guidance on what to do guys.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of some help guys. I went twice last week to donate blood because I was suspicious of having a high rbc and I was right. The first day I went it was 55 and then 2 days later it was 61. I need some guidance on what to do guys.

man people keep thinking blood letting/donations dont impact ur levels...everyone is wrong..... giving blood has a rebound effect.....give too much or too many times too close to each other and it rebounds......

get hydrated, go ask for electrolyte I.V. to help urself out....always ask for electrolytes or fluids after donating

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
man people keep thinking blood letting/donations dont impact ur levels...everyone is wrong..... giving blood has a rebound effect.....give too much or too many times too close to each other and it rebounds......

get hydrated, go ask for electrolyte I.V. to help urself out....always ask for electrolytes or fluids after donating

There is a reason they only take donations so often especially RBC and plasmas.

TheRealDeal

Reaction score

I was turned away. They wouldn't let me donate with numbers that high.

TheRealDeal

Reaction score
I didn’t do blood work in the past, but currently my TRT has me at normal levels.... 45 last check.

A shot of Moonshine a day keeps the hematocrit at bay.

Berserker I haven't been drinking at all this cycle and I'm thinking you are on to something here. Here in the Appalachian mountains it flows like water so I'm in luck if you're theory is true haha

New Threads