Almost forgot a big thank you to MR. BRICKS ! Too nice of a guy.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you kindly sir for the leg press attachment. Arrived Friday on one of my trailers will be taking it home to get it attached ASAP.

Too nice of a guy refusing payments and doing something out of the goodness of his heart to help out a fellow UGB member. Makes me have hope in mankind again, lol. I will def be paying it forward when ever I get a chance, thanks again kind sir!

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i love to see little things like this....its nice to be part of a community that takes care of one another .....much props bricks...and bobby....

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
i love to see little things like this....its nice to be part of a community that takes care of one another .....much props bricks...and bobby....

Lol I was surprised when I first joined everyone just asking for nudes and dick pics I was like wtf is going on here? Once you get past the sexual harassment, bullying and bashings it's actually pretty cool here.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
You mean the dick pics I sent to those who asked when I joined wasn't mandatory like they said?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
You mean the dick pics I sent to those who asked when I joined wasn't mandatory like they said?

You just sent on request? I was promised the world still waiting lol

I was told I have to send a dick pic to get Senior member status then later found out it was cause I reached 100 posts. SMH I am scared what will be asked to get this Elite badge if the time comes.

sfw509

Reaction score
Confirms what I have told people for years; those big, loud, sweaty, headphone wearing guys at your gym are good people.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Glad that you received it ok brother. Hope it serves you well.

New Threads