New guy trying to lean out.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
.... and stay away from processed carbs.

I think you know that this is the low hanging fruit. Work on this, keep them put of your house, out of sight out of mind.

They're so hard to put down once you start, and they're designed/manufactured to do just that, so don't try to fight the tide. Just keep them away.

Nice quads btw.... Prick. :32 (20):

Reaction score
Based on the veins in your thighs I would say you are pretty lean already.

Sounds stupid, but if you are worried about your appetite throw out the tv. Very strong correlation between caloric intake and tv consumption

This ^ When I stopped watching TV, I started reading and going out for late evening walks. Lost great weight as i wasn't snacking.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
pretty sure this says 6 years so don’t neg rep me like I am lying you bell end

I just wanted to say what’s up to everyone.
i am 46 years old and on trt. I have been lifting on and off for about six years. I am currently 4 weeks into a cycle of Test and Npp. I am trying to recomp/lean out a bit. My appetite has been out of control. The gyms are still closed so home workouts for the time being.

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction as far as diet is concerned.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
pretty sure this says 6 years so dont neg rep me like I am lying you bell end

I just wanted to say what’s up to everyone.
i am 46 years old and on trt. I have been lifting on and off for about six years. I am currently 4 weeks into a cycle of Test and Npp. I am trying to recomp/lean out a bit. My appetite has been out of control. The gyms are still closed so home workouts for the time being.

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction as far as diet is concerned.

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Damn dude you are already lean IMO. Veins in your legs are sick. Good work broski.

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome DOOM! From your pics you look good. Vascularity is on point. Just watch the carbs and calories. Have consistency in your diet and put the cardio at 5 days a week at 30-45mins. If your shrinking in the wrong way dial it back, but really watch the diet. I'm a 5,000cals to gain, but for cutting I stick to 300pro, 200carb, 130fat(30sat) daily. I'm 245lbs. Personally I keep my cardio at 20mins 4 days a week doing my version of hiit. ( run for 1min full speed, jog for 3 mins. Run through it 5 times. Other days I will jump rope 3mins then box jump 1 minute and run through it 5 times. Each person is different and your gunna haven't play with what works for you. Hope this helps

DOOM

Reaction score
pretty sure this says 6 years so dont neg rep me like I am lying you bell end
Here is idea you stop being a dik riding batty bwoy and mind your own buisness!

DOOM

Reaction score
Welcome DOOM! From your pics you look good. Vascularity is on point. Just watch the carbs and calories. Have consistency in your diet and put the cardio at 5 days a week at 30-45mins. If your shrinking in the wrong way dial it back, but really watch the diet. I'm a 5,000cals to gain, but for cutting I stick to 300pro, 200carb, 130fat(30sat) daily. I'm 245lbs. Personally I keep my cardio at 20mins 4 days a week doing my version of hiit. ( run for 1min full speed, jog for 3 mins. Run through it 5 times. Other days I will jump rope 3mins then box jump 1 minute and run through it 5 times. Each person is different and your gunna haven't play with what works for you. Hope this helps
I appreciate the kind words. Thank you for sharing your knowledge brother. I do the run,walk, sprint, thing as well. It takes the monotony out the treadmill and burns more calories. Welcome to you my friend!

New Threads