This is messed up honestly what would you do?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Sad...shouldnt have happened...i have a theory on cops amd its fairly unpopular but imo any person willing to lock a human being in a cage all because they are "suspected" of a crime is the lowest form of life on earth...good cop or bad cop they are all the same to me..worthless parisites sucking the tit of the american tax payer...rob out

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not so much an opinion on the story, but having been in the business of getting people outraged so they pay attention I am immediately skeptical of anything that causes a strong emotional response.

There is even an acronym that is used in communication SUCCES

Succinct - Cops are bad, mistreatment of minorities
Unexpected- Cop kneeling on a neck?!? WTF!
Concrete- Not just the telling is in the abstract. You could SEE it happen
Credible- It’s from news agency; not some Krank with a blog
Emotional- We all feel the hate for the offer when we watch this
Stories- It doesn’t just tell you about injustice and police brutality. It pulls you in with a story like a well written drama.

Not saying that an officer is justified in kneeling on someone’s neck, but I realize that they didn’t report this to inform or promote justice. They reported it because they knew it would stir a reaction and lead us to watch commercials as they tease it out.

I have met people so good at crafting outrage they can get you pissed at a fireman for saving a cat from a tree.

If I saw this in person from start to I would be outraged. Seeing it in a 60 second segment by someone who is trying to outrage me makes it more difficult.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Hundreds of people looting for free shit, when the cops address was posted online a while ago. If they really cared so much they could of easily taken over his house and exacted vigalante justice to set a message.

Yeah but all that does is stoop to his level man this needs to be done peacefully and with a firm hand of the law and a big pay day for his family.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
There were 4 cops. They could have easily restrained him, put him into the back of a car.

There was no need for that level of force by a single officer.

I hope that guy gets jail time and in gen pop. If he died in jail I wouldn’t be too upset.

I was a privilaged white kid at a good university and got arrested in Baltimore and falsely accused of assault on a police officer after my friends got into a fight with some bouncers (I wasn’t even in the fight nor did I lay a hand on the officer who arrested me: an undercover who never even identified himself).

Only reason I got off was paying an ex judge to represent me and my friends father was on the city advisory board. If I hadn’t had a clean record, connections and $7,000 I would have done time.

I was so disgusted by America I went and studied in Australia after that.

**** dirty cops.

Internal affairs isn’t enough. I’d like to see the FOP monitored by a special FBI ethics unit from now on.

Like I said if I was a cop I was there I would of karate kicked that cop in his face.

I have been i similar stations with the law as you mentioned happened to you and it sucks man but a lot of them as well were my fault but a few were not and the whole thing is just a rigged ass system to get money out of you. You pay a lawyer that that was a states attorney with the judge he kicks back the judge court collects fines and convictions for taking plea deals it's all one ****ed up game.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah but all that does is stoop to his level man this needs to be done peacefully and with a firm hand of the law and a big pay day for his family.
Yeah..... I just disagree.... A big enough statement needs to be made that makes other cops and people choke on there coffee when they see it happen on TV. Like damn... People are not playing.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah..... I just disagree.... A big enough statement needs to be made that makes other cops and people choke on there coffee when they see it happen on TV. Like damn... People are not playing.

I know man my mom use to tell me in Polish I will translate it but she said son if someone throws a rock and hits you thrown bread at them. Sounds better in polish lol I told her ok mom if someone throws a rock and hits me I will throw a bread at them but if they do it again I will punch them in their face so I know where your coming from shit keeps happening but that would really stir some shit man.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
The public's reaction is almost as appauling as the crime... innocent peoples buisness were burnt to the ground

I agree with both sentiments.

Violence enacted on the dirty cops may be more appropriate response if a voilent response is indeed necessary (may very well be).

The risks are enormous to do that.

So the public is left with rioting and the looting the always ensues or peaceful protest.

Cops need to be held accountable. I’m not advocating mob justice, but if the cop who killed the suspect had a bullet put in his head from a couple hundred yards away, it might send an effective message.

Hopefully the FBI sends a strong message (assuming the details of the case do show the cops guilt) and vigilante justice isn’t needed.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with both sentiments.

Violence enacted on the dirty cops may be more appropriate response if a voilent response is indeed necessary (may very well be).

The risks are enormous to do that.

So the public is left with rioting and the looting the always ensues or peaceful protest.

Cops need to be held accountable. I’m not advocating mob justice, but if the cop who killed the suspect had a bullet put in his head from a couple hundred yards away, it might send an effective message.

Hopefully the FBI sends a strong message (assuming the details of the case do show the cops guilt) and vigilante justice isn’t needed.

Nice job maneuvering around how you really feel lol

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I feel like personally taking that cops life.

My hope is is that the legal system steps up so I can let go of this fantasy.

I would protest.

I would not loot or destroy property.

I’m not trying to dodge anything.

I know just messing around man I totally agree with you but if there is a riot an I am in the middle of it and I happen to be next to a jewelry store window with a display of hundreds of thousands of dollars in fine jewelry and diamonds I can not promise I would not try lol their insurance would cover it.

Legal system needs to step up big and super ****ing fast and make an example big time or it will get worse I have no idea why they even wanna protect people like that in the past I have a feeling this time will be completely different.

I do not feel like taking that cops life I feel he should go to real jail non of this B.S protective custody special unit shit and have done to him what they do to child molesters and beat him for a while and let him suffer for a bit I am sure he would end up taking his own life.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Why would you steal anything?

From what I can tell your family is provided for by your hard work.

It would also dishonor the death of the victim.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Why would you steal anything?

From what I can tell your family is provided for by your hard work.

It would also dishonor the death of the victim.

why you gotta make me feel bad? Smh

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yea why you tryin to dishonor the dude's death Bobby wtf man shhhhiiiit

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
yea why you tryin to dishonor the dude's death Bobby wtf man shhhhiiiit

Hey I did say hundreds of thousands of dollars in fine jewelry and diamonds. I didn’t say electronics and booze he would want that for me I know he would

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Don't see anyone looting a library. Not that those fuks could read anyway.

Say you were looting hypothetically and you seen a library and a jewelry store which one you choosing?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Don't see anyone looting a library. Not that those fuks could read anyway.

Come to think of it, I MIGHT consider looting a library. :32 (18):

New Threads