This is messed up honestly what would you do?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im married so I’ll loot the jewelry store lol but have fun sir lmao

Haha to be clear. Those cops deserve to be prosecuted for murder But I stand by my other comments. Policeing and security, as just about everything else, should be opened up to the free market.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Haha to be clear. Those cops deserve to be prosecuted for murder But I stand by my other comments. Policeing and security, as just about everything else, should be opened up to the free market.

i don’t disagree sir

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wanting to go home after the gym but am finding myself blocked by a “f the police” parade.

The irony is that the police are the ones protecting them from getting hit by traffic.

38b4132f76fbd2fee0c7104b762a7c3f.jpg

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Wanting to go home after the gym but am finding myself blocked by a “f the police” parade.

The irony is that the police are the ones protecting them from getting hit by traffic.

38b4132f76fbd2fee0c7104b762a7c3f.jpg

damn your out there? Shit still going nuts?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
There were 4 cops. They could have easily restrained him, put him into the back of a car.

There was no need for that level of force by a single officer.

I hope that guy gets jail time and in gen pop. If he died in jail I wouldn’t be too upset.

I was a privilaged white kid at a good university and got arrested in Baltimore and falsely accused of assault on a police officer after my friends got into a fight with some bouncers (I wasn’t even in the fight nor did I lay a hand on the officer who arrested me: an undercover who never even identified himself).

Only reason I got off was paying an ex judge to represent me and my friends father was on the city advisory board. If I hadn’t had a clean record, connections and $7,000 I would have done time.

I was so disgusted by America I went and studied in Australia after that.

**** dirty cops.

Internal affairs isn’t enough. I’d like to see the FOP monitored by a special FBI ethics unit from now on.

He was restrained when they kneeled on his neck. He was already in cuffs, game over.

Only one small problem with "special FBI ethics unit". That bureau seems to be lacking a little bit of credibility at the moment in the ethics department.....

Blacktail

Reaction score
Why did they not show the hole video? Should not have died but also was he resisting arrest prior? Many unanswered questions still

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Why did they not show the hole video? Should not have died but also was he resisting arrest prior? Many unanswered questions still

im not sure what happened prior so I can’t speak on that but he was knee to neck for 7 minutes the cop should of let go regardless and if he kept resisting which he was handcuffed already could of tazed him or used other forms of force not choke him to death

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
He was restrained when they kneeled on his neck. He was already in cuffs, game over.

Only one small problem with "special FBI ethics unit". That bureau seems to be lacking a little bit of credibility at the moment in the ethics department.....

very interested to see how this will play out.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
**** those cops. They’re like the catholic priests. I don’t care if they didn’t do anything, see anything, or anything. They’re all a rotten gang wearing the right colors. Guilty for joining that gang in the first place.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
**** those cops. They’re like the catholic priests. I don’t care if they didn’t do anything, see anything, or anything. They’re all a rotten gang wearing the right colors. Guilty for joining that gang in the first place.

Not a fan of priests my self man that’s a whole other post that I can go days on smh

I just can’t believe any of the other 3 did not stop him I think if I was there as a civilian I wound of jumped In

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
dude look into this she was blocking the back entrance stabbing people with a knife then later there is footage of her getting off the wheel chair and walking around she’s a crazy what was she expecting to happen?

story says that isn't true, who knows.
all a bunch of fukkin animals that don't contribute to society, let em sort each other out i could care less.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
What bothers me about this situation is how FINALLY there is concrete, clear cut, no bullshit, unarguable proof of police brutality on a black man on video that shows without a he says/she says roadblock that he did nothing to deserve death. I don't know a single human in this country that deputes those officers misconduct and actions and agree that they deserve punishment...finally, we are united in this and what do these ignorant ghetto trash animals do?

They fuking riot and destroy the peoples homes, jobs and businesses that back up their cause 100%. The owners of the rubble that once was someones livelihood didn't do anything to them just like Floyd did nothing to deserve his demise. EVERY SINGLE ONE of those motherfukkers need to be arrested and incarcerated.

This is their own city...where they live. What kind of moronic fukbag destroys their own backyard? Let me tell you. The same pieces of shit that have sucked the blood out of every working mans paycheck for decades. Worthless drains on society who expect others to respect them while disrespecting everyone else.

Why would they not take it out on the police sectors and courthouses and government buildings? You know, the ones responsible?!!???

Martin Luther King was the last of the civilized black activist who truly wanted to be treated as an equal. He realized that to be treated with respect as an equal, you have to give it back. He worked with the government and white people instead of blaming them. The man made so many positive strides for the black communities and in a decade, black people have moved themselves backward again. You have idiots like Farrakhan and Al Sharpton to thank but lets not forget the rich old white liberals who finance their charades along with Barrack Obama who fueled the fire.

As far as to the piece of shit that killed Floyd and his accomplices ...

Does that officer deserve punishment? ABSOLUTELY!! Does that officer deserve the death penalty? ABSOLUTELY! Do the officers who stood around and did nothing while a helpless man was strangled to death deserve punishment? You betcha!!

BUT...taking food from another man's table by burning down business and taking away jobs from helpless families deserves the same punishment..PERIOD!

AND Why the fuk are these ex officers not already in jail????

So far, All I see is shitty cops that made cops look bad and a bunch of ignorant black people making black people look bad. NO ONE wins this....

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn your out there? Shit still going nuts?

250 to 300 people maybe. Wasn’t much of anything besides a 20 min annoyance while I waited to be able to get out of the garage.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
What bothers me about this situation is how FINALLY there is concrete, clear cut, no bullshit, unarguable proof of police brutality on a black man on video that shows without a he says/she says roadblock that he did nothing to deserve death. I don't know a single human in this country that deputes those officers misconduct and actions and agree that they deserve punishment...finally, we are united in this and what do these ignorant ghetto trash animals do?

They fuking riot and destroy the peoples homes, jobs and businesses that back up their cause 100%. The owners of the rubble that once was someones livelihood didn't do anything to them just like Floyd did nothing to deserve his demise. EVERY SINGLE ONE of those motherfukkers need to be arrested and incarcerated.

This is their own city...where they live. What kind of moronic fukbag destroys their own backyard? Let me tell you. The same pieces of shit that have sucked the blood out of every working mans paycheck for decades. Worthless drains on society who expect others to respect them while disrespecting everyone else.

Why would they not take it out on the police sectors and courthouses and government buildings? You know, the ones responsible?!!???

Martin Luther King was the last of the civilized black activist who truly wanted to be treated as an equal. He realized that to be treated with respect as an equal, you have to give it back. He worked with the government and white people instead of blaming them. The man made so many positive strides for the black communities and in a decade, black people have moved themselves backward again. You have idiots like Farrakhan and Al Sharpton to thank but lets not forget the rich old white liberals who finance their charades along with Barrack Obama who fueled the fire.

As far as to the piece of shit that killed Floyd and his accomplices ...

Does that officer deserve punishment? ABSOLUTELY!! Does that officer deserve the death penalty? ABSOLUTELY! Do the officers who stood around and did nothing while a helpless man was strangled to death deserve punishment? You betcha!!

BUT...taking food from another man's table by burning down business and taking away jobs from helpless families deserves the same punishment..PERIOD!

AND Why the fuk are these ex officers not already in jail????

So far, All I see is shitty cops that made cops look bad and a bunch of ignorant black people making black people look bad. NO ONE wins this....

very well said brother

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
george soros is loving the riots ..The agenda to crack america into a gunless military police state is well on it way...Race wars are coming to..Its not gonna be to safe being a white guy in america soon

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fire extinguisher right to the face

New Threads