This is messed up honestly what would you do?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I stand by every word..Not all cops are evil but god dammit most are..They remind me of the SS

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I stand by every word..Not all cops are evil but god dammit most are..They remind me of the SS

I agree most are **** boys a buddy I grew up with that became a cop and was a good guy ended up showing me bags of crack he kept at his house to bring to work daily to plant on people he didn’t like in his own words. Later he stopped taking to me cause I got in trouble too much smh.

I have experienced cops in my neighborhood where I grew up that hated me and the shit they did to me just to be assholes is mind blowing.

like I said there has been an amount of good cops I met that were straight up but those I can count on one hand and not use all the fingers even.

not a fan of the police at all

El Gringo

Reaction score
Lots of white boys looting places.

#antifa

#soros

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
The same people who are always complaining about police brutality, racism, oppression which is all controlled and monopolize by the state are the same people who will continue to vote for all the statism that they bitch about.[/QUOTE
Convicted felons can't vote!
incorrect.Depending on the state you can. Most allow it now.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Well I guess shits going down in a few cities smh. I wonder how long this will last for

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Damn I don’t pay attention for 1 day and they raid cnn smh

and the national guard in Minneapolis

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Smh I don’t trust any of this shit

[video]https://banned.video/watch?id=5ebed09c244ac5001d2749b8[/video]

El Gringo

Reaction score
So much for “anyone who isnt social distancing is an asshole” And the whole Covid Pandemic. Just a few days ago everyone was too scared to go outside

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

I disagree...any human willing to lock another human in a cage based on suspicion is the exact definition of evil...just because they dont all kill black folk doesnt mean they arent an evil fuk...just my .02

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I disagree...any human willing to lock another human in a cage based on suspicion is the exact definition of evil...just because they dont all kill black folk doesnt mean they arent an evil fuk...just my .02

I understand your sentiments. But let’s be real.

What’s an appropriate alternative?

Since guilt must be proven in a court of law I don’t see one.

New Threads