This is messed up honestly what would you do?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
In all honesty if you were a cop that was watching this happen would you not kick this cop in his ****ing head?

It is time that other cops that are involved start putting their partners and co workers in place and start getting involved even if a cop has to slap a ****ing cop now they are all involved murder and accessory instead of just kicking your boy off the man cause you know he’s in the wrong.

Forgery charges and the man is not even resisting what the **** is all this about.

It’s seriously time that they make an example out of all these cops involved here this is getting ****ing nuts.

I have not been a model citizen my whole life and had many run ins with the police, courts, etc... but in my life I have met a few good cops that really helped me out and let me slide with shit that I should of been ****ed for and those cops will forever make me believe there is good cops out there but for every one good one like that I ran into dozens of ****ing garbage ass cops that were a bunch of pussies in high school and everyone picked on them and they do shit like this.

They need to make an example out of these guys bad so police know they can’t be doing shit like this the man was begging to breathe crying out loud I can see if he was a child molester or did something trashy as **** and the emotions got the best of you but ****ing forgery wtf man.

I don’t know man but this stuff ain’t right and all these riots and shit going on now in Minneapolis are justified to show that the people need to be heard and this needs to stop. This could be my kid when he gets older or even me on a traffic stop cause I ha w tattoos and look suspect **** that.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
From what I've seen and heard the situation is being handled. The FBI and Justice Dept are involved, the cops involved have have been fired and prosecution is underway. I, however, fail to see how looting and destroying property of businesses totally uninvolved whatsoever makes the point.
They should hammer those guys, yes. But it's not an excuse to behave like animals.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been saying cops are nothing more then killer nasty thug piece of garbage that will start a war in this country..Its time for gangs to start killing these motherfukkers

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
From what I've seen and heard the situation is being handled. The FBI and Justice Dept are involved, the cops involved have have been fired and prosecution is underway. I, however, fail to see how looting and destroying property of businesses totally uninvolved whatsoever makes the point.
They should hammer those guys, yes. But it's not an excuse to behave like animals.

100% agree on the looting and destroying other peoples stuff but the protest by his house with not allowing food delivery is funny and deserving.

IMO they should of been fired like they were then arrested right away like anyone else then taken to bond court and no breaks given whats so ever not this investigation shit. This is clearly open and shut and yes I am happy this is so escalated and even mayor speaking out but there is no reason why they are not under arrest already. If they do lock them up it would actually calm down the protests I believe.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Ive been saying cops are nothing more then killer nasty thug piece of garbage that will start a war in this country..Its time for gangs to start killing these motherfukkers

LMAO dude slow down before UGB gets shut down for terrorist acts.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Win win here. 5 birds...one stone.

And not one thing of value to society was lost. Lol

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
u ask for honesty ..I meant every word

To each his own.

I have honestly met a few really good cops that really saved my ass when I was young that could of ****ed me bad but chose not to. Also met some shitty ass cops like guys I knew from the neighborhood that became local cops and are a bunch of bitches one made it online for being a bitch wish I can post that but do not want to just in case gets back to him lol my mom still lives there don't feel like watching my back every time I go there.

I just do not think killing them is the way to go but prosecuting and allowing them to feel what civilians have to go through would teach them all lessons not to pull shit like that.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Win win here. 5 birds...one stone.

And not one thing of value to society was lost. Lol

SMH the forgery guy come on he was committing white collar crimes nothing wrong with a little hustle. Poor guy tries to feed his family (or drug addiction) by committing harmless crimes and gets strangled to death? Not cool,

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
SMH the forgery guy come on he was committing white collar crimes nothing wrong with a little hustle. Poor guy tries to feed his family (or drug addiction) by committing harmless crimes and gets strangled to death? Not cool,

Yeah. Just a small time thief. NOTHING WORSE THAN AN HONORLESS THIEF. I respect the Muslims for chopping off their ****ing hands. Infinitely cool.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah. Just a small time thief. NOTHING WORSE THAN AN HONORLESS THIEF. I respect the Muslims for chopping off their ****ing hands. Infinitely cool.

Extreme but ok everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
let me tell u something ive been practicing strangling people since im 5 years old .That was disgusting and disturbing to watch..This country is heading into a war and its not going to be pretty..That was a throw back to slave times and some nazi shit mixed ..Im not down with it and who ever is im going to try to kill u one day when this war kicks off..This is a disgusting look for america

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
let me tell u something ive been practicing strangling people since im 5 years old .That was disgusting and disturbing to watch..This country is heading into a war and its not going to be pretty..That was a throw back to slave times and some nazi shit mixed ..Im not down with it and who ever is im going to try to kill u one day when this war kicks off..This is a disgusting look for america

Why were you strangling people at 5 years old? Didn't you have a Nintendo or G.I Joes?

But I agree as my post says this is not right at all and examples need to be set I just do not want the country to go to war I love my family, life and job and would prefer to keep everything in tact.

liftsiron

Elite
Reaction score

It's wrong on both counts. I worked as a cop in the military, one in my unit would have done that shit. I also worked for a number of years in a max state prison. The guards there did not torture and kill prisoners.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
What pisses me off the most about the whole situation is some shithead in Minnesota does something terrible and I have to walk around wearing the Scarlet, or Caucasian as it so happens in this instance, Letter.

Bundy is right about this type of shit starting a race war. There are those in positions of extreme global power that want exactly that. I wonder if Derek Chauvin isn't an agent of theirs.

All that being said, thoughts and prayers for the family of Mr. Floyd.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
What pisses me off the most about the whole situation is some shithead in Minnesota does something terrible and I have to walk around wearing the Scarlet, or Caucasian as it so happens in this instance, Letter.

Bundy is right about this type of shit starting a race war. There are those in positions of extreme global power that want exactly that. I wonder if Derek Chauvin isn't an agent of theirs.

All that being said, thoughts and prayers for the family of Mr. Floyd.

We will see what all happens next the Chicago cop got off easy as **** besides 1 good beating he caught in jail only got like 7 years will be out in 4 or some shit. Shit happened not to far from where I grew up at the Burger King they erased the footage from I visited many times.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why were you strangling people at 5 years old? Didn't you have a Nintendo or G.I Joes?

But I agree as my post says this is not right at all and examples need to be set I just do not want the country to go to war I love my family, life and job and would prefer to keep everything in tact.

because im really good at sambo bjj and wrestling ..

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

You don't want to shoot me, BB. I'm your buddy.

This war won't kick off. It never will. We're too cucked to fight the government. Look at South Africa. Race war turn blacks against whites. Black immigration from other countries gives poor immigrant blacks the majority. The gov, by democratic vote, just nationalized the south African version of what is our 401(k) retirement plans by rolling them into SA's version of the social security system. Imagine the commie government taking 40 years of your work. And no shots fired.

My buddy Cempà lives outside Johannesburg. He bought his wife a plate carrier for Xmas. He showed me his video of driving to the airport from his house...holy shit....like Iraq on the interstate. Rolling blackouts as their infrastructure falls. All sorts of commie shit. Lol! Guns...outlawed. commies still manage to get an estimated 4 million AK-47s into the country for the Marauders though. His gate around his house cost more than his house.

I asked my friend why he doesn't try to immigrate here. His answer: you're only 20 years behind us. I don't want my kids to have to do this again in their lifetime.

You can all call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever helps you sleep at night. Everyone is so busy seeing literally black and white that they don't see the real enemy. Few probably even know SA was damn near a war zone. But for the initiated, who've actually been to SA, we know better.

New Threads